What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

I am not an alum, nor a season ticket holder. I contribute (small) each year. Via Buff Blast, I got a chance to buy Neb tickets today. I bought one on sideline for 170.

I previously bought one on the EZ on SeatGeek.

Was surprised I got a chance.

I am not an alum, nor a season ticket holder. I contribute (small) each year. Via Buff Blast, I got a chance to buy Neb tickets today. I bought one on sideline for 170.

I previously bought one on the EZ on SeatGeek.

Was surprised I got a chance.

Really? Interesting. They emailed you or? I didn’t see anything.

Hey everyone, I am a Husker fan who’s making the trip to Boulder in September for the game, something I’ve wanted to do since I was a teenager growing up in early-to-mid 2000’s. Reading through this thread and the Nebraska hate thread, along with last year’s game in Lincoln, has made me nostalgic for our old rivalry, as I spent many a Thanksgiving holiday in anticipation of the game, as I loved to hate Colorado as much you all hate Nebraska; which is exactly what a rivalry should be IMO.

Any recommendations that any of you would be willing to make on where to get beer and food while in Boulder would be much appreciated.

Hey everyone, I am a Husker fan who’s making the trip to Boulder in September for the game, something I’ve wanted to do since I was a teenager growing up in early-to-mid 2000’s. Reading through this thread and the Nebraska hate thread, along with last year’s game in Lincoln, has made me nostalgic for our old rivalry, as I spent many a Thanksgiving holiday in anticipation of the game, as I loved to hate Colorado as much you all hate Nebraska; which is exactly what a rivalry should be IMO.

Any recommendations that any of you would be willing to make on where to get beer and food while in Boulder would be much appreciated.
There’s no good beer in Boulder, I recommend staying in Lincoln.

**** you.

There’s no good beer in Boulder, I recommend staying in Lincoln.

It’s true, Colorado is only known for its weed, not food or beer. I would say Coors Light is definitely the cream of the crop or Pabst but than again Budweiser is the “king of beers.” You can’t really go wrong with any of those high quality brews.

Duly noted- The better part of a decade apart has proved that absence really does make the heart grow fonder!

I’m sorry after careful consideration I feel about my earlier post. If you do in fact decide to come I do hope you have a miserable time here in Boulder before you depart back to that **** hole you call home.

Also not everyone checks this thread. You should definitely post in the main football board asking for advice.

If you need tickets I have two. $1500 each.

If you need tickets I have two. $1500 each.
Are the urine bombs and batteries complimentary?

In all seriousness, I bought mine yesterday thanks to the Dead & Company presale password.

I’m sorry after careful consideration I feel about my earlier post. If you do in fact decide to come I do hope you have a miserable time here in Boulder before you depart back to that **** hole you call home.

Also not everyone checks this thread. You should definitely post in the main football board asking for advice.

Thanks for the advice and candor!

Duly noted- The better part of a decade apart has proved that absence really does make the heart grow fonder!

And even more sweeter with that CU win in Lincoln. I felt like I burned up my energy for football in that game last season.

I was obviously kidding myself when I said Utah would make for a good rivalry. Any room for the Buffs in the next Big Ten expansion?

Decent movement over the past week. 105 and 106 only have 39 tickets total left between em. 103,104,107 all have 50-100 left. 3-400 tickets left in all the lower levels. CU can’t change it now but the prices on the 2nd level are way too ****ing high and it’s reflected in the poor sales there. They’ll eventually sell though I guess. But I’d wager if they were in the $100 range they would have gone quick.

Attachments

• 792553DC-BE8B-4BA7-83C2-F0EA36F9EAB8.png
    792553DC-BE8B-4BA7-83C2-F0EA36F9EAB8.png
    362.3 KB · Views: 23
“Dead and Company presale password”?

Ummmm....
If you bought tickets for the Dead & Co through the CU ticket office, a presale password for football tickets was emailed out this past Monday. I had bought Dead & Co tickets for my parents as a late Christmas present a few months back, so this was a nice bonus.

And even more sweeter with that CU win in Lincoln. I felt like I burned up my energy for football in that game last season.

I was obviously kidding myself when I said Utah would make for a good rivalry. Any room for the Buffs in the next Big Ten expansion?

You guys capitalized on every mistake we made and we couldn’t stop Shenault to save our lives, despite putting serious heat on Montez. That game was a kick in the shorts and was a harbinger of doom in retrospect.

From what I understand, the next round of expansion centers on some combo of OU-Okie State, OU-Texas, or OU-Kansas joining the Big Ten. Of course, the B1G could always kick Butgers to the curb and bring you aboard haha.

If you bought tickets for the Dead & Co through the CU ticket office, a presale password for football tickets was emailed out this past Monday. I had bought Dead & Co tickets for my parents as a late Christmas present a few months back, so this was a nice bonus.

You guys capitalized on every mistake we made and we couldn’t stop Shenault to save our lives, despite putting serious heat on Montez. That game was a kick in the shorts and was a harbinger of doom in retrospect.

From what I understand, the next round of expansion centers on some combo of OU-Okie State, OU-Texas, or OU-Kansas joining the Big Ten. Of course, the B1G could always kick Butgers to the curb and bring you aboard haha.
Alright, this guy isn't a real husker fan. He seems reasonable and logical and admits that CU was able to capitalize on mistakes. Tell me the last time any of us met a realistic husker fan?

Alright, this guy isn't a real husker fan. He seems reasonable and logical and admits that CU was able to capitalize on mistakes. Tell me the last time any of us met a realistic husker fan?
Seems to me his heart says CU, but his brainwashed head says Nubs

Well you can’t argue with facts and the fact is that we fumbled away our opening two drives, leading to a 14-0 hole and our starting strong safety went full-potato with a dumbass penalty on 3rd & 25 on the drive where Shenault caught the game winner on that fake screen-fade play. I teach and coach football for a living and once the heat of emotion wears off from a game, I become a football empiricist. If you make more mistakes than the other team, you aren’t going to win, period.

Martinez getting injured didn’t help down the stretch. Once he was out, our offense lost the added dimension of QB run game, and without that element it’s hard to get things rolling when we trotted out Bunch.

Seems to me he’s just trying to play nice to avoid the piss balloons.

Not on my watch.
Interesting you bring this up. My brother-in-law is one of the people I’m going to the game with and he’s freaking out about the atrocities committed by Buffs fans against Husker fans. Despite hearing these stories from the time I was a young kid in the 1990s, I have yet to ever hear them firsthand. Those stories almost always include at least a couple degrees of separation. Every fan base has its morons, Nebraska is definitely not an exception, but I always have to remind myself how delicate my fellow Husker fans’ sensibilities can be.

Well you can’t argue with facts and the fact is that we fumbled away our opening two drives, leading to a 14-0 hole and our starting strong safety went full-potato with a dumbass penalty on 3rd & 25 on the drive where Shenault caught the game winner on that fake screen-fade play. I teach and coach football for a living and once the heat of emotion wears off from a game, I become a football empiricist. If you make more mistakes than the other team, you aren’t going to win, period.

Martinez getting injured didn’t help down the stretch. Once he was out, our offense lost the added dimension of QB run game, and without that element it’s hard to get things rolling when we trotted out Bunch.
I like this guy. You won’t get any of my piss balloons

There it is. You beat yourselves

Back