What's new

Nebraska tickets

BuffSurveyor

Club Member
Club Member
I would love two. My wife is a husker so I understand if you say no. She is one of the good ones if there is such a thing
So congrats on having a good Husker fan for your bride. Be careful. Many around here would say she is your sister or cousin.

Heywood

Your own, personal, Heywood
Club Member
Man, I might like Heywood as a person, but what a donkey for admitting he has a Fusker wife when he's looking for tickets here. @Heywood, you ain't even influenced your girl for good yet, AND you want tickets? That's jank man.
I want to be up front with people. If they don’t want to sell me a ticket that’s cool.

I noticed the fact that you still live in your parents basement doesn’t stop you from asking for tickets or pretending to be an adult for that matter.

I was speaking to the ticket holder and not you. Thanks for your input.

CULifer

I want to be up front with people. If they don’t want to sell me a ticket that’s cool.

I noticed the fact that you still live in your parents basement doesn’t stop you from asking for tickets or pretending to be an adult for that matter.

I was speaking to the ticket holder and not you. Thanks for your input.
Naw man, I live in meatchicken now, happily married and reppin' CU to these entitled Wolverines fans up in here. Only in parents basement till '04 when I was 18.
I know, that was awful of me to call you out on being so honest...but you were too honest there pal :)

Heywood

Your own, personal, Heywood
Club Member
Naw man, I live in meatchicken now, happily married and reppin' CU to these entitled Wolverines fans up in here. Only in parents basement till '04 when I was 18.
I know, that was awful of me to call you out on being so honest...but you were too honest there pal :)
Glad to know you aren’t jank.

Buffsrock85

Mantrum Expert
If you're going to be edgy at least do it well? An unsolicited domestic violence joke in a ticket thread is strange I'll give you that, but it's confusing and not funny and because of that it comes off callous.
Oh **** off with your PC, high horse bull****.

#wearesexualassaultsurvivors

Recruit thread, right?