What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

1. Which member loves to people watch while riding his cities famous public transit system?
2. Which member went half way around the world to spend his time fighting over wearing reflector safety belts and official issue workout uniforms? (Hint this member also claims to be a pilot but his aircraft are known for flying themselves.)
3. Which member took a large blade to a poor defenseless snake (which happened to be the pet of his girlfriend at the time of the incident?)

Bonus question
1. Which member registered with his real name as his handle and later accused allbuffers when he ended up with his phone being filled with dick pix? ( You may answer with any one of the numerous handles he used while active on the site.)

Super bonus question

1. Which member was responsible for a long and legendary thread detailing his dating (or non-dating) life reaching a high point when he actual managed to cop a feel of a dates left breast?

1. Which member loves to people watch while riding his cities famous public transit system?
2. Which member went half way around the world to spend his time fighting over wearing reflector safety belts and official issue workout uniforms? (Hint this member also claims to be a pilot but his aircraft are known for flying themselves.)
3. Which member took a large blade to a poor defenseless snake (which happened to be the pet of his girlfriend at the time of the incident?)

Bonus question
1. Which member registered with his real name as his handle and later accused allbuffers when he ended up with his phone being filled with dick pix? ( You may answer with any one of the numerous handles he used while active on the site.)

Super bonus question

1. Which member was responsible for a long and legendary thread detailing his dating (or non-dating) life reaching a high point when he actual managed to cop a feel of a dates left breast?

Damn man, you even made this a long post. :ROFLMAO:

Which poster worked as a jizz mopper and used his free time to take dumps in public parks?

He doesn’t post anymore because he found himself a wife and they had kids. Not sure if he still jizz mops or poos in parks.

Which poster worked as a jizz mopper and used his free time to take dumps in public parks?

He doesn’t post anymore because he found himself a wife and they had kids. Not sure if he still jizz mops or poos in parks.
Does he have an affinity for koala bears?

Oof. Had a bunch of friends (all Buff alumni) message me and ask if there was anyone they knew who could get them tickets. I'm in the market for 4 of the cheapest available if anyone has any to spare. Thank you.

Oof. Had a bunch of friends (all Buff alumni) message me and ask if there was anyone they knew who could get them tickets. I'm in the market for 4 of the cheapest available if anyone has any to spare. Thank you.

No fear there is another pre-sale on May 9th! Then Alumni May 16th, you have plenty of options.

This is fun:

Which poster is known for belly dancing and ski boots?

Which poster lived in China recently (might still be there, in fact)?

Which posters could be found screaming “**** bailer” at a piano bar in San Antonio prior to the Alamo Bowl in 2016?

Which posters are responsible for the famous “Albuquerque adventure” during the 2012 NCAA tournament?

Which poster hit on a lesbian bartender in Berkeley?

This is fun:

Which posters could be found screaming “**** bailer” at a piano bar in San Antonio prior to the Alamo Bowl in 2016?

Which posters are responsible for the famous “Albuquerque adventure” during the 2012 NCAA tournament?

Are these all real? I've only been here for 2 years so they could be before my time. But if true, bravo fellow posters, bravo.

Are these all real? I've only been here for 2 years so they could be before my time. But if true, bravo fellow posters, bravo.
tenor.gif

This is fun:

Was I the one that yelled “**** bailer?” JR?

was not aware we could buy at both the pre-sale yesterday and the one on the 9th. Thank you!

Marisa in the office told me before she disqualified me that we were restricted to 4 tickets and if that was not enough we would have another opportunity on May 9th. Why they’re doing 2 im not sure.

Bonus question

Super bonus question

1. Liver
2. The Walrus
3. Uncle Luko
BONUS
Creatini
SUPER BONUS
Greg In Arlington (though may have been Greg In Austin at the time)

Bonus question

Super bonus question

Allbuffs used to be better

Allbuffs used to be better

True.

No longer have a poster threatening to take out another poster with "Lucille."

No UHC and arguments over the final two choices, neither of which would pay the least attention to the huge majority of members of this board.

No road trip threads with stories of trannies in small southern Colorado towns or Albuquerque trailer park (sort of) single moms and their gang member friends.

Bonus question

Super bonus question

Untrue. He actually was fondeling the fat roll UNDER her left breast. Allegedly.

This is fun:

LadyBlaise for the first. Who I met before a game at The Dark Horse, and then introduced my wife to her as ...LB’s name. (I had been repeating it in my head as I’m crappy at remembering names until I am around someone for a while). Awkward.

Darth Snow was part of the Albuquerque Adventure. Maybe with Rugged? Pretty sure Rugged was hitting on the lesbian bartender. Or she switched teams because of Rugged.

New one; which Allbuffs poster made extra money in college by selling pocket pussies?

LadyBlaise for the first. Who I met before a game at The Dark Horse, and then introduced my wife to her as ...LB’s name. (I had been repeating it in my head as I’m crappy at remembering names until I am around someone for a while). Awkward.

Darth Snow was part of the Albuquerque Adventure. Maybe with Rugged? Pretty sure Rugged was hitting on the lesbian bartender. Or she switched teams because of Rugged.

New one; which Allbuffs poster made extra money in college by selling pocket pussies?
Too easy.
FLounder

Back