What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska will probably beat us

Did some douche seriously negative rep SOoner fan, as if he cares?

I could see it now, " that sir, was uncalled for, i might have to give you this negative rep!"

no, honey. that is your schtick - evidenced by the smack room.

"pretty pretty please, tell me who neg repped me! - fine then! I LIKE IT!!!" :lol:

no, honey. that is your schtick - evidenced by the smack room.

"pretty pretty please, tell me who neg repped me! - fine then! I LIKE IT!!!" :lol:

What is my schtick?

how does that translate to me giving people negative reps?

Why do you hate logic?

That 76-73 would be a crazy ass game

yeah, in that case, they too would have lost by a feild goal, but at least it would have been to the number 5 team in the nation.

Seriously who cares.

We're about to play nebraska.

I'd hate for this whole board to pull an Unleash and have egg on their face.

I have to agree, you will lose to Nebraska. Might as well hang it up focus on your tennis team. :thumbsup:
hell with tennis dirtburglar. we got some skiing national championships to win!

oh, and thanks for the win this season. definitely a highlight :thumbsup:

What's kind of funny is how the roles have been reversed. For the longest time, it seemed like our game against you would be a lock for a win. You would usually start the season off with a loss or a really crappy win against CSU and we'd all be thinking we're not going to have to worry about CU this year. Then you'd lose another one relatively early in the season. So we'd be pretty confident at that point in time. But quietly you'd put this pretty solid season together and the by time Thanksgiving came around, there you were peaking at the right time and it would end up being a hell of a game.

Now, we're the team that's been the for sure win all year and we're peaking right now. Although, I don't know if we're peaking, or if that was just a one game thing. We'll have to see. I can't wait.

I think this is going to be one hell of a game between our programs. This game is huge for both programs. Win and our teams have the possibility of a bowl. Lose and that's all she wrote for this season. Big game guys and gals. No matter what happens let's hope that neither teams players get injured in this game. These teams have alot of emotion between them right now.

It will be a battle between two teams, one team that has played above its talent level at times against a team that has played below its talent level. Which of the two will show up? I just hope for nothing stupid like the melee at the 50 like two years ago.

It will be a battle between two teams, one team that has played above its talent level at times against a team that has played below its talent level. Which of the two will show up? I just hope for nothing stupid like the melee at the 50 like two years ago.

I agree that crap doesn't need to go on! I really hope the CU team that played OU shows up and the NU team that played against KSUcks shows up. That would be one hell of a game!:thumbsup:

i think it sucks that this game used to have national title implications and now it has bowl-eligibility implications.

I dont know how to take this but everyone I know in Neb wants points FROM ME to bet on this game even after stomping KSU

Lest we forget BC's trick plays against CU last year. I suspect Hawkins has got a boat load of downright nasty rotten trick plays to make the Husker D look foolish. It's going to be ugly for NU! I suspect it's payback time.

Lest we forget BC's trick plays against CU last year. I suspect Hawkins has got a boat load of downright nasty rotten trick plays to make the Husker D look foolish. It's going to be ugly for NU! I suspect it's payback time.

or god forbid they backfire on us like that 4th down call

From what I've seen of the Fuskers this year, the best "trick play" to use against them is a straightforward run between the tackles with no presnap motion.

Don't pull any lineman on the play either, you don't want to make it look like you're deliberately running up the score on them. :lol:

Back