What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New helmet concepts for CU

Except for Oregon, those are mostly the uniforms that would be on my list, though not in the same order. Oh, and get rid of Va. Tech. And maybe Clemson.

But otherwise not a terrible list.

FSU should be higher as well.

Wisconsin does red much better than nebraska too. Both uniforms are fine (though one makes me angry for some reason, it's not a terrible uniform), but their relative positions should have been swapped.

I found an old picture of CU's would be 1979 or 1980 helmet design:

2957763415_ff0516bc18_o.jpg

Thank God for the decision to nix those.

They look like something out of the CFL.

LYTXBNFFBBHEUKG.20090919214821.jpg

I think black jerseys with silver numbers and silver pants would be an awesome alternate jersey like the 2009 game against Wyoming.

I don't hate it as a once-in-a-while novelty.
I'd be inclined to agree with that, nothing can replace the black and gold that we've had for years but as a alternate uniform I like it, they have a nice retro feel to them.

I liked it as a one time thing. I'd like to see us try that combo with black jerseys and gold added in. I like the Raiders look, best uni's in the NFL imo

I don't like the horns on our helmets because it's too similar to csu.

Besides the Buffs, I think the raiders have the best uni/colors/logo in all of sports.

Back