What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New O-Coordinator?

What in the hell are you talking about? Who exactly am I making a personal attack on? The illegal reference was a joke. Who in the hell do you think you are?

I never said you were. Chill out.

I wasn't trying to aim that at you. If I wasn't specific enough, then I apologize.

Actually making fun of Hawkins system isn't illegal on this board. But being a douchebag who personally attacks a kid over an anonymous message board is against the rules. You agreed to the rules when you signed up.

http://www.allbuffs.com/index.php?page=rules
Wait a godamn minute, you idiot. You accuse me of making a personal attack on a player just because I say he doesn't have John Elway's arm. Then you call me a douchebag, and claim ignorance of the post and make a half ass apology after the fact - and then say chill. Well, I say _uck you!

Wait a godamn minute, you idiot. You accuse me of making a personal attack on a player just because I say he doesn't have John Elway's arm. Then you call me a douchebag, and claim ignorance of the post and make a half ass apology after the fact - and then say chill. Well, I say _uck you!

:rolleyes:

Like I said. I should've been a little more specific. You stated that anything negative is illegal on the site. Which is not true. I just said the only things illegal were the personal attacks by douchebags. If you don't accept my apology then oh well. I won't lose any sleep over it. :lol:

btw, it's spelled idot. Duh:smile2:

I was thinking the same thing earlier about Kiesau as Valdez and BB...

Tommy Bowden will be an HC somewhere, so that is a pipe dream, same with Kiffin...

Marcus Houston isn't a CU player or recruit. This site wasn't even around when he was. Moot point.

Is this the longest thread you've ever started? Congrats!!

was a former player, and he was still a student athlete when this site was calling him that.

Don't be hypocritical.

If any player were to say "screw this" and transfer to the rams, Valdez and the rest would pile on him to and throw their faux ethics out the window.

was a former player, and he was still a student athlete when this site was calling him that.

Don't be hypocritical.

If any player were to say "screw this" and transfer to the rams, Valdez and the rest would pile on him to and throw their faux ethics out the window.

Faux ethics?

I have none.

Tommy Bowden will be an HC somewhere, so that is a pipe dream, same with Kiffin...

I could see Kiffin as a coordinator next year and it might be better for him to do so until a job worth taking opens up. I can't really see him taking the Clemson job if he is offered it, but it is a possibility. He would have to hire assistants that have a lot of connections down south because his whole coaching career has been out west. I could see him back at USC or Cal (Tedford was his position coach in college) for a brief stop until an attractive offer out west opens up. If he wants to get back as a HC the Washington job might be a place for him. Kiffin has been in Colorado before as a graduate assistant and offensive line coach at CSU and his brother played there.

I could see Kiffin as a coordinator next year and it might be better for him to do so until a job worth taking opens up. I can't really see him taking the Clemson job if he is offered it, but it is a possibility. He would have to hire assistants that have a lot of connections down south because his whole coaching career has been out west. I could see him back at USC or Cal (Tedford was his position coach in college) for a brief stop until an attractive offer out west opens up. If he wants to get back as a HC the Washington job might be a place for him. Kiffin has been in Colorado before as a graduate assistant and offensive line coach at CSU and his brother played there.

if he stays out west, Kiffen to UW 'nuff said.

UW 'nuff said.

If the UW job opens it will be interesting to see who they get.

Pinkel, has UW ties, but not likely to leave Mizzou

Mora, wanted the job but signed the deal with the Seahawks last year

Kiffin, could be

Peterson, another Boise coach makes good, or at least gets a big time job:smile2:

Dennis Erickson, just kidding, but he has been at ASU a whole two years now....

when the uw job opens it will be interesting to see who they get.

Pinkel, has uw ties, but not likely to leave mizzou

mora, wanted the job but signed the deal with the seahawks last year

kiffin, could be

peterson, another boise coach makes good, or at least gets a big time job:smile2:

Dennis erickson, just kidding, but he has been at asu a whole two years now....

fify

What did you fix? It looks the same to me. :confused:

eh- forget it. I saw the change from "if" to "when".

Okey dokey. Nothing to see here. move along.

Yeah, I struggled with that too. Abs, help me help you, brother, and highlight your ****ing changes.

Hawk is so persistent on giving his assistants long-term contracts that I'm afraid Helf**k may be apart of that mess...

Is it fair to dump all of our failures on Helfrich's lap? Sure the playcalling has been suspect at times, but is our failure all on him?

Hawk is able to trump state law? I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

I believe his ability to ignore state law was codified as part of the backroom deal to get D. Scott here, I am a little fuzzy on the details though.....:smile2:

Is it fair to dump all of our failures on Helfrich's lap? Sure the playcalling has been suspect at times, but is our failure all on him?

No. Frankly, some of it has to go to Grimes as well. Let's face it, the backups weren't prepared. Or maybe they aren't as talented as we were led to believe. In any event, the O-Line has been the glaring weakness of this team. Any time your O-line is your teams weakness, you got probs.

Back