What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New WR coach

knowing we need two incoming guys to contribute at WR right away, this is a huge deal. We need a good WR coach.

Kiesau is a great pick and I'm sure Denver Johnson will be a bigtime contributor.

I like the idea of former buffs. My favorite CU WR ever is Charles Johnson. I wonder what he's up to?

I think we'll go to someone with CU ties. Tim Brown? Charles Johnson? I thought we already went through this converstation?

I think we'll go to someone with CU ties. Tim Brown? Charles Johnson? I thought we already went through this converstation?

We did and nobody knows who it we'll be so we are all speculating.

Translation, the conversation isn't over ....

Make this hire as high-profile as possible, great recruiter, and a guy ready to ride this train into the Top 10, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

I gotta say I like Chip's call on Cormier the more I think about it. He has some experience, ties to the program, and the Texas recruiting angle.

Prince was able to bring some studs to k state, not that I am a fan of K state. But he might fill the bill. It's just an idea.

I think Sacky is referring to HCRP making his players, and his asst. coaches run the steps after a loss. :huh:
:yeahthat:

I'd love to dish out some of that same chit to Prince. The arrogant turd could use a little humility.

Back