What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NIT Round 3: Kent State at Colorado

Sorry BCS, normally I stay out of it but you crossed the line on the Kent State thing. Remember how lame it was to hear "Sal is Dead Go Big Red"? And yes I just compared you to the worst of the fusker fans.

Sorry BCS, normally I stay out of it but you crossed the line on the Kent State thing. Remember how lame it was to hear "Sal is Dead Go Big Red"? And yes I just compared you to the worst of the fusker fans.

eh the lines are blurred

I watched the Kent State-St.Mary's game in the 1st round and I was thinking early on in that one that this would be the team we'd have to beat to get to MSG. They're athletic. They can bomb from deep. They play tough defense. They crash the boards. And they don't stop fighting.

Buffs better match intensity tonight, defend, and value possessions.

P.S. bcs - not your proudest moment, buddy

This game certainly has me nervous. Kent State's wins in the NIT are pretty impressive. But we definitely have a home court advantage and are playing our best basketball of the year. Since our win vs K State in Boulder, we are 8-3 with 2 losses against Kansas including a 7 point loss to Kansas in the Big XII Semifinal. We've won our two NIT games by an average of 15 pts and that includes putting in our inexperienced guys for the last 4 minutes against Cal. Of course Cal was depleted a bit. So, we shall see.

Buffs better match intensity tonight, defend, and value possessions.

if we are good for our usual (of late) 50+ in the 2nd half, i like our chances. be nice if this game was NEXT week or last week and not Spring Break for the students. i was on campus today and it's a morgue.

"I witnessed an Akron fan walk by with the double birds and actually spit on a couple of our students............thats class ladys and gents."

Must have interned in Boulder ...

Back