What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

No. 19 Buffs Head To Cal and No. 1 Stanford (Volleyball)

Come on ladies. Let's finish this in 3. Right now Utah is pushing Stanford .... it's 22-20 Furd in set 1. Let the Utes tire out the cardinal and let the Buffs sweep Cal so they can rest up for the match at Furd tomorrow.

23-18 per Live Stats. Hopefully THAT's the accurate score! Never mind- it also says it's 22-19 somewhere else.

Way to take care of business tonight!

IF Live stats are accurate, looks like nice production and hitting %'s by the "other" (Not T. Simpson or A. Austin) hitters tonight- G. Simpson (8 kills, .294), Ortiz Ruiz (6K, .250), Cuff (6K, .600), and Pfefferle (6K, .308). Of course, nice night for the MAIN hitters also, both hitting over .300, and A. Austin with 13 kills and T. Simpson 17. Edit- Need to correct my prior sentence as live stats adjusted again, and A. Austin "only" hit .250; still a very good night, but not .300 as I originally wrote.

C. Simpson with a BIG dig night (21/ 7 per set) and T. Simpson does get to 10 digs, so yet another (ho hum for the MASSIVELY talented young woman) double double.

Last edited:
Sorry i missed it. Great job Buffs! Now lets Shock the world tomorrow!!!

edit: I see in this thread that the live stats had some issues. Well, the CUBuffs.com website says we lost 3-0 LOL

Last edited:
edit: I see in this thread that the live stats had some issues. Well, the CUBuffs.com website says we lost 3-0 LOL

There were lots of issues with the live stats and no live feed as we had been told there would be. However, CUBuffs.com should know the team won!

Now get Furd tonight!

:gobuffs:

Back