What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nov. 7-9 Other Games Thread

This bugeaters vs michigan game is awful. Some of the worst offenses I've seen at a BCS level. And they aren't playing like crap because of stellar defenses.

This bugeaters vs michigan game is awful. Some of the worst offenses I've seen at a BCS level. And they aren't playing like crap because of stellar defenses.

And what's even worse is that there are some talented players out there for Michigan, they just suck as a team.

I'm really getting spoiled watching a steady dose of PAC 12 football/ offense.
Its getting to the point where it's either the PAC or SEC. Everything else is sloppy seconds

What's even worse is that these offenses are among the better ones in the b1g. Purdue makes last years cu team look like a team of AAs.

Utah in striking distance of winning by keeping it close. 70 yard punt. Utes up 12 to 7

This game sucks, Some horrible play calling on top of the overall player ineptitude.

Woot nmsu tied up Boston college. Upset alert. Tied up 35 all with 8 left.

What the hell is BC doing playing a game AT New Mexico State??

Nmsu has 7 home games and plays UCLA, Texas and BC. They are independent this year while they transition from the WAC to the sun belt. Even the bottom feeders don't do 2 for -a anymore unless there's big money.

And unless you are cu and take it in the ass to play ohio state. Sigh.

Cal put up 480 yds on usc today? They were the one team I thought we had a chance of beating the rest of the year.

I'm pretty sure Utah's d-line is going to whip our o-line.

Still not sure how they beat Furd with Wilson as their QB though.

Utah hanging on to a skinny dip lead....might be a upset week in Pac-12. Show up Buffs (or hire Hawk Love back).

Doeren may have the facilities advantage at NC State, but he also has Pistol Pete and a QB worse than Pistol Pete.

Back