What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NU vs. Mizzery

The 97 championship was totally bogus because going into the bowls, Michigan was #1 in both polls and all the coaches decided "oh let's give another championship for Tom" and changed their votes after BOTH teams won their bowl games.

Michigan that year was a far superior team than Nebraska was..

oh yeah, that was a bogus MNC, and that was a great call of Pass interference.

Pinkel's going to have some 'splainin' to do. :huh:

One of the worst fourth quarter meltdowns I've seen.

This game is almost like CU-NU in 90. Rainy all game, cu down 12-0, cu scores 4 td's in the 4th to win 27-12.

Nebraska down by the exact same score and same ending.:wow:

I despise anything and everything associated with the cornbraska cesspool but it's just as well that they put mizzou back in their place. I was sick of the uppity 'new money' bullsh*t coming out of their fan base. They'll probably kill us (there's an accomplishment) but I think in the long run they've been exposed as pretenders.

I despise anything and everything associated with the cornbraska cesspool but it's just as well that they put mizzou back in their place. I was sick of the uppity 'new money' bullsh*t coming out of their fan base. They'll probably kill us (there's an accomplishment) but I think in the long run they've been exposed as pretenders.

:iagree:

YEAH BABY!!!!! ****ING D FOR THE WIN!!! OMFG IM GOING TO GET ****ED UP RIGHT NOW!!!! GOOD LUCK CU ON SAT!!! WOOOOOOOT! Time to smoke some ***

Last edited:
This game is almost like CU-NU in 90. Rainy all game, cu down 12-0, cu scores 4 td's in the 4th to win 27-12.

I was just thinking the same thing...

I remember the comeback being a lot more fun to watch in 90, though... :huh:

Ugh. Here comes another round of "order restored" BS from fusker fans.

Not just yet. There are lots of games to be played this season until we know.

Hell, it could be next season when we know if the Huskers are back.

Good luck against Texas this weekend!

Not just yet. There are lots of games to be played this season until we know.

Hell, the huskers may never be back for all I know.

Good luck against Texas this weekend!

Hey thanks! No go **** yourself.:smile2:

MizzouplayercryingafterlosstoNU.jpg

What a game!

"It kinda makes you tickle inside!" Quote from Nebraska DT, Ndamukong. Suh after the game.

Last edited:
Suh is a man child. I don't think I've ever seen an interior defensive lineman take over a game like he does. He was 16th in the nation in PASSES DEFENDED going into this game . . . and he follows it up in this one with a pass break up and an interception.

6 tackles, 1 forced fumble, 1 interception, 1 sack, 1 pass breakup.

Incredible.

That said . . . Zac Lee looked awful for 3 quarters. Nebraska's offense isn't even close to being good. Damn.

Go celebrate and talk about ****braska football at huskerpedia or netbuffs.

**** THIS ****

Pathetic playcalling and execution by both sides... gabbert got exposed, as did MIzzou's new OC and of course, old faithful, Watson, the kNU OC... they didn't run the ball until the 4th quarteR? WTF... that game is a perfect example of a situation where running it on all three downs is FINE due to conditions.

I don't give a f&*k how we won, I'm just glad we stuck it out and didn't give up. Our defense played very well and kept us in this game.

What a great game. Huskers looked like **** in the first half. I didn't even watch the 3rd quarter. I flipped back to the game at the start of the 4th and was impressed with Lee's ability to come back. Good win for the Corn.

Go celebrate and talk about ****braska football at huskerpedia or netbuffs.

**** THIS ****

It's about football in the Big 12, not just Nebraska football. Allbuffs represents a team in the Big 12 (for now), so a few folks from around the conference listen to and express opinions on other Big 12 team's boards. Some Colorado fans go to Husker boards to do that.

That game last night proved that a team that is ahead in a game had better keep playing hard, against anybody. That same thing could have happened to Missouri if the Buffs were playing them, as long as that fire was there in the 4th quarter.

I was going to say the same thing - except in the '90 game the teams were much, much better, the conditions were worse, and there was more on the line.

Back