What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oct 5th - Arizona @ Colorado

I graduated from CU undergrad and U of A for grad school. Tucson is an okay town, love the weather and the golf. Inlaws live there so we are there 2-3 times per year. I never heard the term "Zona" or saw it used apart from "Zona Zoo" when I was there. My wife was born and raised in Tucson and she is not familiar with the term "Zona" either. The first usage I saw apart from "Zona Zoo" was by some U of A fanboys on here a few years back. The best I can figure is the U of A fans that aren't students or alums use the term "Zona." Most people just call it U of A.

Regardless, it is about time to start kicking their ass, in everything. We never really got payback for the robbery of Sabatino. Remember Sabatino!

I graduated from CU undergrad and U of A for grad school. Tucson is an okay town, love the weather and the golf. Inlaws live there so we are there 2-3 times per year. I never heard the term "Zona" or saw it used apart from "Zona Zoo" when I was there. My wife was born and raised in Tucson and she is not familiar with the term "Zona" either. The first usage I saw apart from "Zona Zoo" was by some U of A fanboys on here a few years back. The best I can figure is the U of A fans that aren't students or alums use the term "Zona." Most people just call it U of A.

Regardless, it is about time to start kicking their ass, in everything. We never really got payback for the robbery of Sabatino. Remember Sabatino!
Kind of like the legendary 'Rado 'Rena.

Chen’s shot was good.
UB ****in' L.
sabatinochen01.jpg

We used to go down there for water polo tournaments. The pools are awesome but the town is crap. The women were easy and Nogales isn't too far away, so I give it a 7/10.

Gotta be honest, Nogales didn't quite do it for me.

We used to go down there for water polo tournaments. The pools are awesome but the town is crap. The women were easy and Nogales isn't too far away, so I give it a 7/10.
I drove down with the water polo club one year. One of the drunkest nights of my life. Sunday morning games were tough.

What about the women in Nogales?

watching the CU vs asu game again (4th time) and the az vs ucla game, we need to get the TEs involved again / more

Just read that arizona has 9 interceptions this year.
OL needs to give Montez time in a pocket.
Montez needs to be careful with the throws.

Back