What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

October 25th 7pm ESPN2 - U$C @ Colorado

Now that the gauntlet thru the Northwest is over, lets move on to SC. Will "spooked" Montez grab some pine? Probably not, but be sure to show up and root on our mighty Buffs on Friday as better days are ahead.

That tweet makes me feel better. Should be good weather, I’ll have to leave work early for this one. Hopefully we show up and look nothing like the **** show the last 2 weeks.

Buffs are due for a good game on offense after crapping the bed the last two plus games.

Now that the gauntlet thru the Northwest is over, lets move on to SC. Will "spooked" Montez grab some pine? Probably not, but be sure to show up and root on our mighty Buffs on Friday as better days are ahead.

I feel good about the future. I just can’t wait till we don’t have to fear Montez anymore.

I'm having some positive vibes about this Friday's game.

Viska should finally be 100% since he was nearly 100% against WSU. Musfta Johnson also got back into action last weekend as well. Should be a full go for him.

I looked at Montez's history after playing WSU and he has rebounded after poor outings against WSU in the past.

In 2017 after the WSU game & benching, he led the Buffs to a win over the Beavers in Corvallis the following week. He played well enough against UA & @UCLA to get a win for the Buffs but the Buffs fell short in those games. I remember all those dropped passes against UCLA that year so you couldn't blame it on Montez in this case.

Last year after the WSU game, he had 300+ passing yards in losses @UA and at home against OSU (collapse).

I have been saying that CU's offense is due for a rebound this week and given Montez's history against WSU and post-WSU, I'm thinking CU has a much better game offensively and maybe enough to finally get rid of that USC monkey.

Anyone want some kool-aid?

source.gif

hope I'm wrong

Best/good practice(s)?? Yikes, hasn’t the area already heard that phrase enough over the last few years? I like HCMT, so I’m crossing fingers this isn’t Vance-speak

It's going to be good to be home and I'm getting more excited for this game. I'm just feeling it and it's a huge turnaround from last weekend when I wasn't in a good mood since it appeared at the time that CU might not win another game this year. Sometimes you just got to go look at the stats provided by the conference at www.pac-12.com.

USC has the #11 out of 12 ranked rush D in the conference and I lost track how many USC players are simply beat up right now. The Buffs need to run the ball more and set up the play action pass to Viska & Troy Brown and the offense is due for a comeback this Friday.

A win over USC would be great since that would carry over to the UCLA & Stanford games and if we win all three, we are going to a bowl game. I don't want to think about having to clinch a bowl game at home against UW or at Utah. This is the key part of the season and we had our chances against AFA & UA.

Did he really say that or just the quote that the GPS readouts were the highest yet. Really that could mean that the team was making mistakes faster than ever, which is way different than best practice.

Did he really say that or just the quote that the GPS readouts were the highest yet. Really that could mean that the team was making mistakes faster than ever, which is way different than best practice.
He just said he thinks the team's desire to get better is there because they had the highest GPS readouts of the season. He never said anything about it being their best practice.

Back