What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Off to SFO

you nailed it--- it is the "plastic surgery, spa treatment, shopping tour" crowd. luckily, they pay really well-- if this corporate thing ever lets me down, i'll sell myself to the flocks of texas society ladies.

i'll see about posting my location outside the stadium pre-game and hope you get there befoe rugged. oh, and rugged, when you grab my hot supermodel ass, make sure you bark like a dog at the same time-- it gets me hot.

:rofl:

Are you a Seton Hall volleyball player? Because that's the ONLY six foot tall blonde I've seen walking on campus.

I've seen more amputees than Blondes today. Blondes must be at Santa Cruz or Santa Barbara or are trophy wives of well heeled alum.

I'd guess the blonde to non-blonde on campus is 25:1.

Are you a Seton Hall volleyball player? Because that's the ONLY six foot tall blonde I've seen walking on campus.

I've seen more amputees than Blondes today. Blondes must be at Santa Cruz or Santa Barbara or are trophy wives of well heeled alum.

I'd guess the blonde to non-blonde on campus is 25:1.

:rofl:

they ship the blondes in from sweden and such for distribution to obnoxious tech geek zillionaires who want revenge for all the indignities they suffered in high school. luckily for the imported blondes, the geeks only last 15 to 20 seconds and are only interested twice or so a month--- they'd rather play with their coolest new tech gadget. and, when the girls are out with their girlfriends, well, that's where are the visiting Buffs come in... go get 'em boys.

Back