What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado @ ISU game thread

So hard to press a team this veteran and this talented.

Got to hope for an ISU choke from the stripe.

Really encouraged by Dom hitting that pressure 3 just now.

6 pt loss to a highly ranked team ... for the opener I'll take it.

Good effort buffs, turnovers and some missed shots inside the paint hurt buffs.

Like nik said, it will take some time but i like what i saw tonight.

Really liking this team. Talton's minutes should be taken by others by game 5.

Always sucks to lose, but I think I'm going to like this team.

I'm encouraged by a lot of what I saw today.

I guess I'm encouraged. I mean, we didn't get run out of the gym as I was afraid of, but close losses are more frustrating. We had a chance to start off with a real RPI booster, but we really showed our inexperience and poor decision-making tonight, especially in the final minute.

I guess I'm encouraged as well - Clowns looked pretty good; not sure about #7 good. I couldn't watch the whole game continuously, so it wasn't easy to get a sense of game flow. If they're worthy of a #7 ranking, we have a pretty damn good defense.

I guess I'm encouraged as well - Clowns looked pretty good; not sure about #7 good. I couldn't watch the whole game continuously, so it wasn't easy to get a sense of game flow. If they're worthy of a #7 ranking, we have a pretty damn good defense.

That's a team that was in the Top 10 last year, won the Big 12 tourney, and returned 4 starters including an All-American (4 senior and 1 junior starter). Absolutely a worthy #7. There were a handful of potential openers that would have been as tough a spot, but none tougher.

Really liking this team. Talton's minutes should be taken by others by game 5.

Talton didn't play that poorly. He does what he tends to do: pretty solid when the pressure is off. It's not even his fault anymore, it's more of a coaches issue at this point for not recognizing his strengths and weakness, and when to have him in the game and when not to. Talton's stat line tonight: 4pts, 4ast, 5rebs, 2stls, 1to. For a backup point guard, what more can you ask really?

Back