What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** OFFICIAL 2015 Colorado @ OSU Game Thread ***

Up to 9 points now. Buffs may just surpass double digits this half.

Really ****ty is easy to spot. That's us. The coaching staff should be embarrassed for not addressing issues that have been major problems all season. I'd rather they try some risky moves or unorthodox methods rather than stick with this clueless circus that CU currently calls basketball.

Buffs now have more turnovers than points (10/9). This may be the worst offensive basketball I have ever seen.

16/72 - rest of team shooting in oregon so far.
wes gordon, 8/9

[tweet]569357246687088640[/tweet]

I don't even know where I see CU basketball in the upcoming years. I think being a perennial tourney team is out of the question at this point.

Buffs now have more turnovers than points (10/9). This may be the worst offensive basketball I have ever seen.

Well we can breathe easy, we made 10. REALLY ****ing pathetic when this isn't your lowest scoring half of the year.

I think OSU's shooting over 50% now, too. This is just horrible by every measure.

Other than Wes and FTs, have we scored?

Maybe if the coaching staff didn't treat offensive strategy as an afterthought.

Hopkins turns it over way too much. But I guess he's just trying to be like the rest of the team.

Glad I didn't make it in to Denver to watch this **** show. Back to my 30th viewing of Event Horizon with no P12 network in the SLC hotel.

Back