What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 UNC Bears @ Colorado basketball Game thread

I'll take it, 18 turnovers aside. Kept our 80 + point streak going. Really not a ton you can take from this game given UNC's size, but good to see our post dominate. Wes with 9 and 15. Josh 18, 8 and 5 blocks. Tory 7 and 6.

Won't be doing us any RPI favors. 5-1, moving on...

10/23 from 3pt range. Time to put away lingering doubts about whether this team can shoot the rock.

George King's perimeter defense is ugly. If he keeps playing like this he's going to get a be abused in the PAC 12 games. I don't know if he's just not paying attention or what.

I really don't like having the role of saying stuff no one wants to hear, but right at this moment Yaz is a better basketball player than Dom. Fire away.

I really don't like having the role of saying stuff no one wants to hear, but right at this moment Yaz is a better basketball player than Dom. Fire away.
I just don't think you are right at all. Yaz is everything you want in a backup PG plus some bonus though.

Yaz is a very solid player with limited upside. Dom has a much higher ceiling. That's not a dig on Yaz, who, frankly, has been better than I expected. It's nice to not have to worry the team is going on a dry spell when the backup PG is in the game.

We'll see.
Yaz is solid and will be a very very good backup PG. I've been impressed. He just isn't nearly as athletic as Dom. Dom is certainly not polished and he could absolutely use some competition to push him. The athletic difference is hidden when going up against lower level, less athletic teams. It will be much more obvious when these two are going up against Pac 12 guards.

You might be right over the long haul. Glad to have both. Right now, I'd take Yaz in a tight game. More disciplined within better fundamentals.

Back