What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 All-in-One Assistant Coaches Compendium Thread - hagan in, bernardi to te, adams ol -

I have a feeling 5 years from now I'll be annoying people on this website with stories of how I said we should've snagged Durkin before he was the ****.

Also, if he sucks, I'll deny ever liking him and blame it on someone else.
No ****ing way you make it 5 years. You'll be gloating as soon as they open with a win and the Buffs **** the bed in another opener.

I have a feeling 5 years from now I'll be annoying people on this website with stories of how I said we should've snagged Durkin before he was the ****.

Also, if he sucks, I'll deny ever liking him and blame it on someone else.

I hope it works out better for you than my dream for Justin Wilcox to be HC in Boulder.

Rod Smith the co-OC and qb coach at Arizona is another interesting possibility. He worked with Leavitt for five years at USF. Greg Frey OL coach at Indiana was on Leavitts staff too. Looks like he had a good staff. I wonder if MMac would consider going with any of them. Especially the ones with ties to the west

My respect for MacIntyre would increase if he has the self confidence to hire Leavitt's former assistants. Not many men in MacIntyre's shoes would do that.

Ron Mckeefery is going to be our next Head S&C coach. And I am totally OK with that.

Last edited:
Got a link or a quote or a tweet or something?

If true, he just won NCSA Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year at EMU.

He worked with Jim Leavitt at USF for 10 years. He has won tons of awards, and there is no way in hell he wants to be at EMU another year...
The dude has produced DUDE's..

Texas just hired some guy named sterlin Gilbert to call plays

A disciple of the Art Briles veer option school. Texas really hoping they have a quarterback on the roster who can make defenses respect the medium range passes in addition to their athletic talent. Otherwise they're in the same place as they were this year. Defense could be nasty though.

A disciple of the Art Briles veer option school. Texas really hoping they have a quarterback on the roster who can make defenses respect the medium range passes in addition to their athletic talent. Otherwise they're in the same place as they were this year. Defense could be nasty though.

Agree, but seems like a flop to me given they thought they were entitled to Cumbie from TCU.....

This thing with UT and gilbert is downright comical-they have him, he backs out because strong didn't get logistics done, and strong, Mike perrin, and the president flew to Tulsa to beg a guy who doesnt call plays on a 6-6 team to call plays down there. Mike Macintyre needs to get Jay Norvell on the phone as walters replacement

Who else thinks Hagan ends up in the staff?

I've been thinking that it's a possibility either at WR or RB to drive our Los Angeles recruiting which desperately needs it. But I only see it happening if eliminating the STC (Neinas) position gives us an extra spot for an offensive coach.

So, no. You don't have any proof what so ever. Got it.
No proof, but he does show a reasonable connection to the program and a reason he might want out of his current situation. That's more than we have on any other potential candidate for the job at the moment.

Back