What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Tourney Selection Thread

3 Pac teams in the south? Don't they try to limit it to two per region if possible? I'm confused.

No way to sugarcoat how tough a draw the Buffs got.

On a positive note, if we do manage to get wins this is going to be a friggin' amazing ride.

I can't believe that Vandy is in...so glad that we're not a bubble team this year. If we were, and I saw Vandy in and not CU come up yet, I'd be worried and annoyed right now.

As it is...I'm worried for different reasons, but whatever. We have a good team, so let's go play. KU looks great, but Self's teams have thrown up some choke games too. Hope the team is ready to fight.

UConn surely can't do what they did 2 years ago, but ****. Other than being much more rested, this isn't good. We got the 8 and a blueblood. The worst scenario. But it is what it is. Let's ****ing win. We are seeded above them for a reason

Oh boo hoo! You gotta beat the best to be the best. There are zero expectations for us to beat either UConn or KU, so let's play loose and have fun and see where we get!

I can't believe that Vandy is in...so glad that we're not a bubble team this year. If we were, and I saw Vandy in and not CU come up yet, I'd be worried and annoyed right now.

As it is...I'm worried for different reasons, but whatever. We have a good team, so let's go play. KU looks great, but Self's teams have thrown up some choke games too. Hope the team is ready to fight.

If Vandy got in Cuse sure as hell should get in, but who knows. Syracuse 8-10 vs top 100. Vandy 2-10.

btw, Temple, Vanderbilt and Wichita State all selected from the bubble within our region.

Some other bubble teams are very nervous about their chances after seeing the South.

Not mad about playing Kansas in the second round because I didn't think we were a top 16 team so it doesn't really matter but man, based off of cvilles comments we got screwed with Connecticut

Also surprised at Arizona with a 6 I thought they would be a low four high five. HIGH FIVE

Chuck went straight chalk on his picks. Why even have him at the board? lol

Back