What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be hilarious to see Mac and Rich Rod fight over the head coaching gig if Luke was fired. And we thought the Cristobal/Leavitt dynamic was crazy.

CSB. One time when Francesa (WFAN NYC) had his (local) radio show on FS1 before they hired Cowherd and that idiot woman with the huge cans to read "news" about the NBA and fart strawberries.... the powers that be at FS made him have Klatt on.

He had (absolutely) no clue who Klatt was and didn't hide his displeasure at having to have him on....even seconds before talking to him, saying who the hell is this guy?

Hilarity ensued. Great story, I know. You guys are impossible to please anyway.

He might be the perfect guy to take over for Corso in a few years lol
nah, he is weird but lacks the infectious/joyous personality of corso. And corso needs to go after this year, or be limited to the final segment. He's barely keeping it together.

Urban Meyer replacing Harbaugh in Ann Arbor and winning the BIG multiple times and advancing to the CFP would be the ultimate troll job. I could never see Urban going to Michigan, though.

Urban Meyer replacing Harbaugh in Ann Arbor and winning the BIG multiple times and advancing to the CFP would be the ultimate troll job. I could never see Urban going to Michigan, though.

I don't think he entertains any of the potential openings we're talking about in this thread other than USC.

nah, he is weird but lacks the infectious/joyous personality of corso. And corso needs to go after this year, or be limited to the final segment. He's barely keeping it together.

He might be struggling healthwise-but he still knows how to entertain. This was last November and I thought it was funny as hell. I don't have a problem with him doing Gameday as long as he wants and feels up to it. I'm sure he'll have something special for Fusker this weekend.

I don't think he entertains any of the potential openings we're talking about in this thread other than USC.
Yeah, I can't see him coming back for anything less than a Tier 1 job, which Michigan would qualify as, but you're right, it seems like he is destined for USC.

How can a University get away with hiring him even in this day and age. He is the most corrupt coach since Barry Switzer. He makes Bobby Petrino look like Anne Frank.

Yeah, I can't see him coming back for anything less than a Tier 1 job, which Michigan would qualify as, but you're right, it seems like he is destined for USC.

I don't know if he's destined for USC-wouldn't shock me if he decided to keep doing what he's doing. I do think if they move on from Helton, they replace him with Meyer or Jack Del Rio-who they know they can sell.

If Taggart is fired, does Urban jump at the chance to feast on a down ACC? He’d have all the recruits he’d need and would just have to get over the Dabo hump. But success would come early on, which I believe he’s looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back