What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***OFFICIAL 2019 CU FOOTBALL FALL CAMP THREAD***

I'm a bit worried from the media interviews about how the players are banged up and tired. I hope the coaches give them adequate time to get healed up and rested before the first game.
source.gif

Mo Bell with a beautiful one handed grab and turned Maddox (I think) inside out for a score. Has anyone mentioned how deep we are at WR recently? If we can give Montez time, we're going to give people serious problems. Double Viska and we have a fresh rotation of guys that will be tough to cover man to man. We have slot guys that will give LBs/safeties fits if we see a lot of zone.

Something I've noticed in these highlight videos. And obviously they are highlight videos of practice, but I've seen multiple batted passes by The DL as well as balls knocked away by DBs. I feel like in recent years we haven't seen much of this. Hoping is it a trend/emphasis that we see into the season and not just a few anomalies caught on a highlight tape.

Mo Bell with a beautiful one handed grab and turned Maddox (I think) inside out for a score. Has anyone mentioned how deep we are at WR recently? If we can give Montez time, we're going to give people serious problems. Double Viska and we have a fresh rotation of guys that will be tough to cover man to man. We have slot guys that will give LBs/safeties fits if we see a lot of zone.

Even looked like Little Chev making plays.

In Honor of Woodstock and in the words of Chip Monck:

"Ladies and gentlemen, please refrain from drinking the Brown Kool-aid being passed around the chat boards. Defense wins championships and we have a Juco line and a weak Secondary."

The expectation should be 3 wins and the hope should be a bowl berth. AS USUAL. I hate to be the realist.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please refrain from drinking the Green Kool-aid being passed around the chat boards. Defense wins championships and we have a Juco line and a weak Secondary."

The expectation should be 3 wins and the hope should be a bowl berth. AS USUAL. I hate to be the realist.
Three wins?

"Ladies and gentlemen, please refrain from drinking the Brown Kool-aid being passed around the chat boards. Defense wins championships and we have a Juco line and a weak Secondary."

The expectation should never be 3 wins. Ever.

Correct. CSU, AF, Arizona. Do you see any other games on this bear of a schedule that CU should win? Every other game on this schedule is a toss up. I do think Oregon, Washington, Washington State, Utah are losses.

So losing all five "toss up" games is the expectation? Sounds like you do not understand the definition of a toss up game at all.

So losing all five "toss up" games is the expectation? Sounds like you do not understand the definition of a toss up game at all.

I think they can win any game this year, which is more than I could have said in previous years. I do not think they will beat Oregon, Washington, WSU, Utah.

Provided Montez looks beyond his primary.

OOF was that Broussard with that nasty hurdle? He got up high without having much of a run ahead :oops:

I truly don’t know what to expect this season. It’s exhilarating compared to knowing CU would be in the 4-6 win range with a few moral victories.

I’m honestly just excited for the season regardless of outcome, obviously I’d rather we not lose. This is my first season with season tickets, new coach, schemes etc. I truly can’t wait to just watch it all unfold, I’m cautiously optimistic. How jaded are you as a fan though that you think your team sucks before they’ve even played a game? That’s when it’s time to find a new hobby.

Back