What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Fall Camp Thread

Over/under on the date where we get the first youth excuse?

I’m going with about five minutes into the TCU post game presser.
Our QB is still inexperienced. Our OL haven’t gelled. Our RB is still learning the new offense.

It would be fair to assume that the youth is a plan, not an excuse, based on how the coaching staffed managed retention of players in the off season.

Halftime interview as he's jogging to the lockeroom.
ESPN Sideline Reporter: "Coach, you had a rough half. What do you need to do at halftime to get your team back into this one?"
KD: "Well, you know we're REALLY young. Some of our young guys are still trying to get used to the speed of the game. They did some stuff that really took advantage of our youth. These young guys, and we have a ton out there, need to stop thinking and just play."
ESPN Sideline Reporter: "But Coach, a lot of the mistakes made that half were made by veteran players and ..."
KD: Knocks her down and proceeds to sprint into Dal Ward.

It would be fair to assume that the youth is a plan, not an excuse, based on how the coaching staffed managed retention of players in the off season.
You think losing their best two running backs, best two receivers and best defensive backs was all part of some great plan?

So then it’s not fair to assume that youth is part of the plan, then?
false. whether it's fair to come to a certain conclusion is different than whether hokiehead specifically lands on the same conclusion.

but I suspect you knew that before asking the question.

We should know pretty quickly where this team is at after the first few games. For any chance at a successful season, they will need to come out with a winning record in OOC. Going to need Shrout to be top half in the conference and the team to be almost entirely healthy all season for them to have a chance at bowl eligibility. The depth is non existent.

I can find 6 wins if the staff is billed as they are and the two above come to fruition. I'd put this at very low probability. I just can't get the stench of last season out of my mouth and the complete and utter incompetency of the AD/administration.

-5 or less wins
-Young team excuse
-Some form(s) of hostile interaction with media
-Fan shame in some form/avoida
-Vote of confidence
-No communication/outreach to stakeholders

None of this will be surprising. The only surprising piece of it all is an executive making $1MM/yr who guaranteed an employee $18MM for these results.

This is not leadership. This is leeching a paycheck
fewer

BuffZone says out of 118 players, 62 freshmen & 30 sophs. 26 upper class men.

OP’s gif is probably an accurate assessment of how this season will go.

It's comical that we were young last year and they beat that excuse into the ground, but KD is such a needle dick of a head coach that we are even younger now.

As Les mentioned, that bet has already hit but if we're talking from here on out, I would say about a week before the first game to prepare everyone for the absolutely attrocious play we will bear witness to.

DEPTH...
big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Back