What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Fall Camp Thread

I hadn’t heard the story that last year’s OL were looking for Matt McChesney during games, because they weren’t getting any help from their OL “coach” (re misplaced lobster fisherman). Heard that on Adam’s podcast. Gads.
Having a real coach could be a quantum leap of improvement.
The interview, if anyone’s interested. Not premium.

one interesting point: we are apparently going to run both zone and gap blocking this year.

Hoping to see (alot) more Shrout than Lewis, but still want to see Lewis mixed in using his legs. Really hoping for a more dynamic offense than we've seen where we can utilize our skillsets to take advantage of D.

Don't believe so. No need to do so either.
Yeah, I was going to say that there is no reason to name a starter at this point. Not that I think it gives TCU that much of an edge, but they can at least adjust their game plan some.

Agree. That’s my point.
Hmmm, not sure I understand your point. In my opinion Lewis is a better runner than Sefo and Montez. He was a true dual threat QB coming out of HS, has had some big runs in College, and is built to punish on the ground.

Hmmm, not sure I understand your point. In my opinion Lewis is a better runner than Sefo and Montez. He was a true dual threat QB coming out of HS, has had some big runs in College, and is built to punish on the ground.
Sefo was a great runner. It was just unusual from a QB because it wasn't speed or elusiveness but powers behind the OT.

Montez was decent in the open field and really good at extending pass plays to find something downfield.

Lewis showed some elusiveness and acceleration, I thought.

I'd go with Sefo simply because it was the type of running that did the most to consistently give us an offense that could win games. Montez gave us the most big play potential and it was great when he was hot. Lewis was so indecisive with everything he did last year that I don't judge him favorably.

I'd go with Sefo simply because it was the type of running that did the most to consistently give us an offense that could win games. Montez gave us the most big play potential and it was great when he was hot. Lewis was so indecisive with everything he did last year that I don't judge him favorably.
Good point, basing Lewis off of Chev's debacle might filter a little bias...I'd love to see Lewis use his legs in a more confident offensive game plan.

Sigh.
I suppose I could have started a new thread, but this will be fine here: I got an email from the CU AD today (note todays date) telling me that they have shipped my parking pass and that if I don’t receive it by August 22, to notify them (again, please note todays date, then compare to the previously mentioned deadline that CU told me I should receive said parking pass). ****ing amateur hour.
What happens if you do that with a tuition payment. I see it roughly equal.

Did KD accidentally reveal the starter in today's presser?

""They both competed really hard," Dorrell said. "B-Lew was better in this category, J.T. was better in this category. It was like that. It was very close, not enough to unseat B-Lew."

Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

Back