What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Bowl Games Thread

Uuuhhhh…literally NO ONE that was left out but Georgia deserves consideration this year
That was hardly my point but since you went there, of course in the 4 team playoff format this year, there were only 5 "deserving" teams. However, removing the injury to Jordan Travis, there were at least 6 programs that "deserved" consideration (Mich, Wash, Texas, Bama, FSU and Georgia). I would then argue that Ohio State, Oregon, and Missouri would have all been highly competitive with any of those 6 programs in the 12 team format. Throw in Ole Miss and I think there were 10 teams with 0, 1, or 2 losses this year that would have provided highly competitive matchups, and therefore 6-8 games of 16-20m+ viewers... Which was my point.

Uuuhhhh…literally NO ONE that was left out but Georgia deserves consideration this year
I think there were 8 exceptionally deserving teams this year.

Not counting the junior varsity bowl games, Texas is the only one with a loss outside of the top 8.

With Texas out, ticket prices drop as much as 40%

F Texas.....I mean they get to play in the Superdome against a NON SEC team......that almost never happens. and Texas is a border state to LA.....someone posted on here, UT fans were everywhere. and with a win THEN they get to play in Houston for it all.

sure, not determined in advance.....I kinda pulled for Texas and Vince Young in 2005. but I regretted it.

Huskies!

Al the more reason to root for the Huskies, IMO.

University Of Washington Dog GIF by Pac-12 Network

That was a depressing search

I would have posted a link if it were SFW relevant, which IG should be, but it wasn't worth the effort. Sorry to disappoint.

I just did an image search because I couldn't remember who she is.

She's a "5" at best, but with a blonde dye job, ridiculous boob job and way too much makeup. Always surprises me how many guys go for that. Not my thing.

My type is legitimately fit and clearly enjoys their work at least some of the time. That's a small pool to draw from and she's in it.

Back