What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Bowl Games Thread

Penix throws darts/lasers down the stretch this season, then misses some easier ones in the biggest game of his life. Cue further discussion of elite college players skipping the post-season, as it's not out of the question that Penix lost a little money tonight. That questionable hold was a tough call. Not entirely evident on that particular play, but defenses have discovered their version of the flop, which is throwing hands in the air on extended resistance, especially on edge plays.
I didn’t see the whole game, and couldn’t hear any of it. But Penix looked awful. First I’ve seen him. He did look injured. Or was euro soccering it pretty hard.

Dog Show GIF by Westminster Kennel Club

😂 John actually seems like the kind of guy youd want to have a beer with.
I know. It's similar to the Hurley family. Dad's a coach I respect the hell out of. I've always been a fan of Danny and loved seeing him win the chip last year. But if Bobby ever wins an NCAA title, I'd still rather see a new strain of super gonorrhea derail an NBA playoff run for a Danny-coached team than see a Hurley sweep.

The phantom hold call ruined the game. It could have been a good game. Officials ruined it.
This is a typical Big Ten game for Michigan and Ohio State. They are allowed to hold all game, but as soon as the underdog makes a play, a phantom holding call is made to quash the threat. I believe these were ACC refs for the MNC game, but they must have gotten the memo. Usually, Michigan and Ohio State have tough sledding in bowl games because holding is called more like the rules would indicate.

Interesting article here pointing out that if we had a 12-team format from the start then every year a team that was 7-6 or worse the year before would have made the CFP

this is just another money play that the ADs want. The whiff of legitimacy would have been an 8 team or 10 team playoff (two wild card teams play in)

Back