What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

I have GT and the points and the over in that game-and I think I'm looking good for a split at least here. Got BYU, the under, and a parlay on both and I really want that

Man.. A lot of these lines have been tight. Vegas had their **** together for these Thursday night games for the most part.

I had an 0-3 night. Had Texas State and 33.5. 41-7. 🐷

3-3 for year. I know nothing.

2-2 last night. Lost a bit because of BYU not covering.

Came up with this parlay to make the wait for 8pm go by faster
Rice@Army under 48
Tulsa@Michigan State under 47
UMass getting 16.5 at Rutgers
Wisconsin giving 11 at USF
Wisconsin@USF under 59

2-2 last night. Lost a bit because of BYU not covering.

Came up with this parlay to make the wait for 8pm go by faster
Rice@Army under 48
Tulsa@Michigan State under 47
UMass getting 16.5 at Rutgers
Wisconsin giving 11 at USF
Wisconsin@USF under 59
Can you parlay game total and winner on same game on Bovada?

Good luck.

Can you parlay game total and winner on same game on Bovada?

Good luck.

Depends on the game and what the spread is-for a game like ours or Oregon/Auburn, you can. For a game with a ginormous spread like GT/Clemson last night.........no. Thanks!

Last edited:
LOL! they'll get theirs, but Rice will be lucky to get a TD. Oddsshark had that at 42-3 Army, and I'm along those same lines.
Action had data on service academies today. Great as dogs to cover. And favs to cover small spreads. 40 percent at covering double digit favorite lines.

Of course, I took Army tonight.

Action had data on service academies today. Great as dogs to cover. And favs to cover small spreads. 40 percent at covering double digit favorite lines.

Of course, I took Army tonight.

Rice at UTEP is this year's version of 2017's Baylor vs. Kansas pillowfight of the century

Over in our game's a no brainer-and Missouri's giving 12? Is WVU THAT bad?

This week is the trap week. Bookies killed it because people aren’t selective week 1. This week will require some real handicapping because it will be overreaction week.

I’ve already Venmoed a buddy $2K to bet CU +7.5 for me at this shop. This line is horrible even if you like the cornholios.

we definitely aren't getting any love at home v. the fuskers. very tempting. the over is a big number, but i think do-able too.

My boy got me the 7.5! It immediately moved to 7, then 6.5 after they got a couple of max bets.
Nice. Friend or a runner who you drop a few $$ on.

aTm looks good to me. I like LSU a lot, but not sure at -4. Herman is a good underdog coach.

Back