What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

I got 2 parlays:
ucla +3.5 and the Over (55.5), and,
ucla no points and the Over.
only $5 bets, but...

My "logic": biggest improvement is between 1st and 2nd games, Cal hasn't played yet.

NW is really well coached and TUFF at home but I feel pretty comfortable betting Wisconsin -7.5. Expected that line to be higher.

Weekend ended well by hitting a four team parlay...
Jags +9.5
Buffalo/ Arizona over 54.5
Dolphins -2.5
Steelers -6.5

This was an all around great football betting weekend for me.

fwiw...took Jax immediately after they went up 3-0 as their RB was doing great

Went 3-4-1 this weekend

Iowa spread W
Indiana spread W
ECU spread L (Parlayed this so another L)

CU in game spread W
Boston College in game spread L (parlayed this so another L)

Missed a $5 parlay on the Bronco game (Raiders -3, Over 50.5, Lock passing under, Carr passing under) that would have paid out $75 had Denver converted that 2 pointer they flopped on.........but I use fanduel so I get that back. We'll call that a tie.

Thinking about for next week-
Dolphins -2.5 and over 44.5
AZ/SEA over 57
Purdue -2 (Minnesota sucks)
AFA -10/under 57
Illinois +14.5
Michigan/Rutgers under 54.5
Wazzu +2.5

OU offense has not faced a defense like Okie Lite’s this season. The OU defense will have trouble with the Okie Lite run game (even without Hubbard). 10 is an incredible number in a rivalry game with the better defense.
Thanks. Agree on OkState D. Cousin’s grandson is a part of that crew. I’ve saw them live vs WVU.

if Sanders plays controlled, OSU wins.

I'm layin' it on the line tonight! $1.00 bet, to win $49.

Parlay (6 Picks)​

Western Michigan
-1 (-105)
Over 60
Toledo
-7 (+100)
Under 62.5
Northern Illinois
+14.5 (-110)
Over 60

Not saying it’s going to happen, but with all the Bey to Raptors at 29 speculation, DK has that at +1600 currently.

For this weekend:
  • 2 leg parlay: Wisconsin -7.5 and the Over of 44
  • Illinois +14.5 (Nebraska hate watching)
  • Manhattan special: Oklahoma State +9.5
Currently +$16 for the season. $5-$10 bets at a time don't move the needle much either way.

Back