What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

OMG the Jets are completely imploding Darnold out Bell MRI. No kicker. Moron HC.

This is gonna get ugly. Someone take my tickets for Monday night.

I like USC -4.5. Oklahoma line keeps creeping up so I will probably stay away. Another one of interest to me is Wyoming at -25 against Idaho.

I’ve got a few piddling bets for Saturday. I need one to hammer. Open to suggestions.

ASU+15 - Herm plays NFL style games. Doesn't have a double digits lots in college yet and I don't think this is the first one. Line started at 7.5.

North Texas +14......Cal is getting way too much credit for their UDUB win, This is a Bears team which struggled to put away Go Play Intramural's team for furk's sake. North Texas is competent team, you just don't see teams like this Cal one (dominate Defense, sub-par offense) beat anyone by 14, and certainly not a team of North Texas's caliber .

What do people think about CSU +10 @ Arkansas? They’re also a +280 ML.

Arkansas beat Portland State by 7 at home and then lost by 14 @ Ole Miss. Scored 20 and 17 points respectively. CSU’s Offense can play.

What do people think about CSU +10 @ Arkansas? They’re also a +280 ML.

Arkansas beat Portland State by 7 at home and then lost by 14 @ Ole Miss. Scored 20 and 17 points respectively. CSU’s Offense can play.

I'll probably jump on it depending on how I do tonight

The Oklahoma State:Tulsa 1H total is 34. I have a decent chunk on the over. I also am rolling with over 32.5 in the South Carolina:Alabama 1H over.

Other than my opener on the Buffs -1.5, my biggest wager of the week so far is Houston +9.5 against Wazzu.
I’m all over Okie State to cover. Had not thought of first 1/2.

I’m on Houston over team total of 33.

And Penn State laying 9.5 in 1H vs Pitt. Looking for fast start.

Bama -25 at South Carolina anyone?

I think Alabama likely covers, but not frequently enough to bet a bad number. What you’re really betting is Alabama -27/28, but you’re still paying regular juice on a deceptive number in 25.

What I’ve learned over the past 7-8 years volume betting football and football is that the mix to being winning sports bettor is 3/4 to 4/5 price/line and the rest matchup. Most bettors think it’s the opposite.

In this example, yes, Alabama is the much better team. What’s the score scenario wherein Alabama wins by 26 so that you get a minimum score cover? I don’t have enough time to figure the combos of scoring to lead to exactly a 26 point victory, but I can think of how Alabama can win by 27 (3 TDs with successful PATs + two 2 FGs) or 28 (4 TDs with successful PATs). A better number would be Alabama -23/23.5, so that you’re less likely to get BDCd.

With the current line, it’s no bet IMO.

Price first, matchup second.

Kentucky +8 looks like a good bet

What's the under there? I just took Arkansas State and 32.5 at UGA. UGA is going to win going away, but A-State's good enough to go in there and get a cover. This is Blake Anderson's (his wife passed away last month) first full week back with his team (he came back Saturday before they nuked UNLV)....so I think they're reveling in that still a bit.

Last edited:
Over in Texas Tech-Arizona. Easy $. Winner of that game will need at least 50, and the Arizona defense is TRASH.

I know a sharp who is absolutely loading up on Ohio State.

So earlier this week I had a $30 parlay on Draft Kings. Would pay $4900:

Pete Alonso hits HR.
Bregman hits HR.
Cubs -2 at SD
Braves -1.5 @philly
Giants -1 at home VS Pirates.

I think those are the right #s. It was Monday night. Anyway.

So I get the first 4.

I wake up at like 12:15 ish AM (EST) and the Giants are in the Top of the 9th. It's 4-2 Giants. They have their closer out there. DK offers me $3,000. I don't take it. Also sometimes in those moments that are coming down to split seconds when you press the "cash out" button it doesn't accept it right away "mysteriously" as it waits to get the result and screw you over. But fine.

So the Giants get an out. They offer me $4,000. I don't take it. Pirates get a runner on. They offer me $3,500. Pirates get another runner on. Goes back down to $3,000. I start thinking about it. Don't want to be greedy right? Giants pen is horrid. Giants get an out. Goes up to $3,500. I take it.

Pirates score 4 runs and end up winning 6-4.

Anyway I am working on an 8 teamer combo between NCAA and NFL. I just love that UCF game, tropical storm or not. Stanford has screwed me in the past though. I just don't think going down there is a good look for them.

What's the under there? I just took Arkansas State and 32.5 at UGA. UGA is going to win going away, but A-State's good enough to go in there and get a cover. This is Blake Anderson's (his wife passed away last month) first full week back with his team (he came back Saturday before they nuked UNLV)....so I think they're reveling in that still a bit.

49.5 is the last I saw

EDIT: Take the under

Last edited:
Back