What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs Tourney Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 43770

View attachment 43774

Ban ?

joaquin phoenix thumbs down GIF
herm GIF

I filled out about 5 different brackets like this one, CBS, ESPN, Yahoo, etc. Every damn one of them is ****ed up now. I was afraid of that before it even started, considering how this season has went. Maybe I'll fill out a bracket for the women's tourney but @buffgal would have to assist me there. :D

I wasn't paying attention, is there a way to add my bracket that I have in other groups to this one? I obviously can't change picks since my bracket is locked.

I wasn't paying attention, is there a way to add my bracket that I have in other groups to this one? I obviously can't change picks since my bracket is locked.
I think you just leave your group and join this one.

I literally just picked teams at the last minute, with the hope and belief that CU will run the table. It’s all luck, and if Carolina Buff is reading this, hit me up with a message so we can get together for the CU game at local bar.

I literally just picked teams at the last minute, with the hope and belief that CU will run the table. It’s all luck, and if Carolina Buff is reading this, hit me up with a message so we can get together for the CU game at local bar.
If I'd wanted to go by total dry logic instead of having fun, my bracket would be in great shape right now.

It would have been Gonzaga, Baylor & Michigan in the Final 4 since we had that "Big 3" during the season with no one showing enough consistency to be that clear 4th #1 seed, so the Illinois bracket would have been the "educated guess" upset bracket. Then, it would be Zags winning it all.

But that would be soooooo boring to fill out a bracket that way.

If I'd wanted to go by total dry logic instead of having fun, my bracket would be in great shape right now.

It would have been Gonzaga, Baylor & Michigan in the Final 4 since we had that "Big 3" during the season with no one showing enough consistency to be that clear 4th #1 seed, so the Illinois bracket would have been the "educated guess" upset bracket. Then, it would be Zags winning it all.

But that would be soooooo boring to fill out a bracket that way.
the general statement of "if I had gone by logic instead of having fun, things would be in great shape now" can apply to so many things in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back