What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona Pregame/Game Thread

I know everyone already knows, but jeebus this offensive staff is bad. The most mismatched staff I’ve ever seen of has beens, no bodies, and incompetents who all somehow have different offensive philosophies, if you can even attribute any thought of philosophy to what they are actually doing. But hey things are trending in the right direction for RG.

Can O-Linemen come around and block in the back at the line?
So if the lineman doesn't leave the line of scrimmage (1 yard either side tackle to tackle) you can engage anywhere and continue until releasing. If you leave that area it should be called no matter if you come back into the area or not.

The fact he is running around telling everyone he can that KD is here for a long time should tell everyone how no ****s he gives about winning.
What incentive does he have to get rid of this staff when he's getting a near sellout crowd for a game against a team who hasn't beaten anyone in over two years and has lost......20 in a row?

What incentive does he have to get rid of this staff when he's getting a near sellout crowd for a game against a team who hasn't beaten anyone in over two years?
Meh. It's parents weekend with more parents in town than usual because of last year. He will feel the pinch the rest of the year. He is also going to lose a ton, and I mean a ton of booster money and season tickets next year. He doesn't care though. He and KD will ride this out to the end.

Meh. It's parents weekend with more parents in town than usual because of last year. He will feel the pinch the rest of the year. He is also going to lose a ton, and I mean a ton of booster money and season tickets next year. He doesn't care though. He and KD will ride this out to the end.
I doubt that. CU's website says the attendance two weeks ago was 48,197. We're not making this hurt anywhere near as hard as it should.

To juggernauts going at it in the trenches. Does it get any better than this? :cool:

Back