What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

No Akron.
No Bethune Colman.
No Troy.
:ROFLMAO:

Also worth noting that Nebraska isn't good with organizing lists alphabetically. There is a reason the Nubs are no longer a member of the AAU.

What a chickensh!t move by Frost. They don't have Oregon State on the schedule. There's no reason other than the fact that it has become a place that's attractive to Nebraska's defectors.

University of Buffalo o_O

What a chickensh!t move by Frost. They don't have Oregon State on the schedule. There's no reason other than the fact that it has become a place that's attractive to Nebraska's defectors.

There's no reason to have Oklahoma on there, either. They don't play OU until 2021. Bell will be out of eligibility by then.

I'd like to believe that they exclude transfers to CU and OU just on principle.

I think one of my ears may be lower than the other, but damn dude I don't go around wearing my hats all caddywompus and I'm not a grown *** D1 college football coach – seems like that's the first problem the program needs to address
I’m seriously curious; does he put his hat on like that on purpose? Is it a good luck thing?

I think one of my ears may be lower than the other, but damn dude I don't go around wearing my hats all caddywompus and I'm not a grown *** D1 college football coach – seems like that's the first problem the program needs to address
I've never seen caddywompus spelled before. New thing!

I've never seen caddywompus spelled before. New thing!
giphy.gif

I can’t seem to get it out of my head that one Colorado kid who was gloating before our game how he went to Nebraska over Colorado so he could play “ Big Time” football.
He had success in the late 90’s as half of the group K-Ci and Jojo. Oh wait, wrong Jojo.

Back