What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Amazingly they have a higher ranked recruiting class than us. Not one win, active mutiny with transfers, and still ahead. Freaking frustrating.

Amazingly they have a higher ranked recruiting class than us. Not one win, active mutiny with transfers, and still ahead. Freaking frustrating.

Wouldn't worry. Similar to the past few years they have stuffed it with high risk guys.

Also some of the sites inflate their ratings because lots of fusker fans are willing to pay to have somebody say good things about them.

So do Tennessee, Maryland, UCLA, Arkansas, Miss St, North Carolina, and Louisville.
Nebraska is also better than Clemson, UDub, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Ergo, a big so****ingwhat??!

Frosty sez the worst is over, the team has learned some hard lessons and that he feeeeels things are now heading in the right direction.

I can’t believe Frost turned down the opportunity to stay at UCF and build that thing into a monster that might get a P5 invite at some point. He should have thought about the fact the Nebraska job is going to come open every 3-4 years because their fanbase is delusional. Plenty of time for that ****ty job.

I can’t believe Frost turned down the opportunity to stay at UCF and build that thing into a monster that might get a P5 invite at some point. He should have thought about the fact the Nebraska job is going to come open every 3-4 years because their fanbase is delusional. Plenty of time for that ****ty job.
He's a modern-day Al Bundy, the opportunity to go back to Polk High and relive the glory is just too much.

I can’t believe Frost turned down the opportunity to stay at UCF and build that thing into a monster that might get a P5 invite at some point. He should have though about the fact the Nebraska job is going to come open every 3-4 years because their fanbase is delusional. Plenty of time for that ****ty job.

$35 million guaranteed is A LOT of money. I would gave great difficulty turning it down even if it meant me living in methaska.

$35 million guaranteed is A LOT of money. I would gave great difficulty turning it down even if it meant me living in methaska.
I agree to extent but money was never going to be an issue. UCF was going to keep rolling with him and he would have probably gotten more $$ in 2-3 years. Point is, he basically put his career at risk of being at its pinnacle over the next few years. If he fails miserably at Nebraska, he’s back to an OC or G5.

I agree to extent but money was never going to be an issue. UCF was going to keep rolling with him and he would have probably gotten more $$ in 2-3 years. Point is, he basically put his career at risk of being at its pinnacle over the next few years. If he fails miserably at Nebraska, he’s back to an OC or G5.

UCF was never gonna pay him $35 million. Even if he fails at nuh, he gets the $35 million and can work some place else. That amount of financial security will override a lot of career concerns.

UCF was never gonna pay him $35 million. Even if he fails at nuh, he gets the $35 million and can work some place else. That amount of financial security will override a lot of career concerns.
Bull****, the largest university in Florida that desperately wants to be one of the big boys. If they have the opportunity again I guarantee you they will pay up.

I wasn’t talking about UCF. I was saying he was going to get more than that from a P5 program in 2-3 years with the natural progression of coaching salaries. It doesn’t matter, though, I just think he was an idiot for taking that job when he did.

Herbstreit “I think Nebraska wins today after showing weekly improvement and then go on a roll. Head into Iowa City with a chance to go to a bowl game” :ROFLMAO: Kirk, I usually think you’re smart bud
He also predicted U$C to win.

Herbstreit “I think Nebraska wins today after showing weekly improvement and then go on a roll. Head into Iowa City with a chance to go to a bowl game” :ROFLMAO: Kirk, I usually think you’re smart bud
the Corn look like they have come to play....boo

The whole game we have been hearing how great frosty and Martinez are...well. there You go ****ers

Northwestern QB kinda sucks.
Down 2TDs in the 4th pretty much puts an end to my motivation to keep hate watching.

Back