What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

What, did HC Opie stand there and let them pour it on him? Defeats the whole purpose.

**** ****braska!

5bcbbc763f1cb.image.jpg

Bando-- it has electrolytes!!!

Bronies...I literally laughed out loud when I punched in this site just for old times sake, and saw that STILL, the official Nebraska hate thread is the last reply on your board. You guys are obsessed with us to the point where it’s weird, I wish I was just making a joke at this point. Is this really what goes on here? All the time? The last time I posted here, which was weeks ago, there were 4 threads about Nebraska leading the way lol. Do you guys even have a team? Do you follow them?

We need an official simulation on your game with Bethune-Cookman next week. Don't come back until you have one.

We have been way too hard on HCSF. The dude has more challenges than we have been willing to recognize. That is unfair.

He was only recently married, has had to move for his job from one end of the country to the other, and then back to the center of the country. That is hard on a young guy.

His new bride is, I am told, a graduate of Grand Canyon University. In addition to all the stress of a new marriage, new jobs, relocations, he also has the dynamic of knowing his wife has a degree from a more prestigious University than he does. That is a lot for a first time P5 coach to shoulder. We should ease up on Frosty.

We have been way too hard on HCSF. The dude has more challenges than we have been willing to recognize. That is unfair.

He was only recently married, has had to move for his job from one end of the country to the other, and then back to the center of the country. That is hard on a young guy.

His new bride is, I am told, a graduate of Grand Canyon University. In addition to all the stress of a new marriage, new jobs, relocations, he also has the dynamic of knowing his wife has a degree from a more prestigious University than he does. That is a lot for a first time P5 coach to shoulder. We should ease up on Frosty.

Frosty has it really hard guys. Again, just a quick reminder for those who forgot of what his wife looks like:
maxresdefault.jpg

Jesus Mtn I try to make fun of the guy and you get all sentimental on us

Who's making fun.

Trying to figure out if the guys is uglier than he is obnoxious or the other way around. Look at her then look at him and try to explain it.

Then to add on his dream job is not only in Nebraska but in the part of Nebraska that is furthest from anyplace decent like Colorado.

Pretty sure she wouldn't be married to him if he was the OC at some HS in Omaha.

Who's making fun.

Trying to figure out if the guys is uglier than he is obnoxious or the other way around. Look at her then look at him and try to explain it.

Then to add on his dream job is not only in Nebraska but in the part of Nebraska that is furthest from anyplace decent like Colorado.

Pretty sure she wouldn't be married to him if he was the OC at some HS in Omaha.

Iowa is a decent place Mtn. Those people hate the Fuskers just like we do.

Iowa is a decent place Mtn. Those people hate the Fuskers just like we do.
True, Iowa has a lot of good people who hate the fuskers. It still looks far to much like eastern methbraska though.

Would you want your daughter living in stinkoln married to an egotistical gomer like HCSF.

True, Iowa has a lot of good people who hate the fuskers. It still looks far to much like eastern methbraska though.

Would you want your daughter living in stinkoln married to an egotistical gomer like HCSF.

My team is 5-2. His team is 1-6.

Ah yes, GCU, the Harvard of Camelback Road.

Back