What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

A material portion of my life was spent watching CU v Nubs on Black Friday, between putting up Christmas trees and hanging lights. I still miss that tradition myself.

It was nice hating on the most insecure fan base in the world. Cathartic. Utah fans are assholes, which I respect, but it just doesn't do it for me
Yes. On this most glorious and American of holidays, it took it to the next level that we were experiencing Nebraska and its fans firsthand. Nothing will ever drive home how much we have to be thankful for with Colorado and its fans more than this did.

I hear Nebraska fans say that they didn't feel the same way about the game as we did and don't miss it like we do. I get it. They had the opposite experience. Imagine the spike in meth use, binge drinking, suicides and spousal abuse that happened on Thanksgiving when they were forced to compare their lives associated with Nebraska with what it would be like to be associated with Colorado. It had to be an absolute horror show for them.

I totally miss the game and am really unaffected if husker fans do or not.

I feel as though BS was trying to burn us somehow, and I guess I don’t get it.
Yeah, doesn’t bother me either. I feel like they may think it’s the ultimate diss to just say “meh, there’s no rivalry, we don’t really care” and then imply you’ve got a vibrant rivalry with a better team. Like in The Office when Kelly tried to shame Ryan by claiming she was dating a LOT of guys (“black guys, mostly” according to her) since they broke up. Then she pretended to be pregnant with his child to get a date with him.

ZY9yA9O.jpg

So what's the word on who you butt-stuffers are going to get for a new HC? Any favorites?
We're going with hiring the 10 assistants and then bringing in a guest interim HC for each week next season. Word is we're hiring Pelini for Nebraska week.

So what's the word on who you butt-stuffers are going to get for a new HC? Any favorites?
N fired Frostie already? Talk about a quick trigger. The poor guy had nothing to work with, and he still managed to win 4 games, and basically won 4-5 others (they just officially count as losses, but pretty much were wins). Color me surprised by this turn of events.

N fired Frostie already? Talk about a quick trigger. The poor guy had nothing to work with, and he still managed to win 4 games, and basically won 4-5 others (they just officially count as losses, but pretty much were wins). Color me surprised by this turn of events.

Back