What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Thanks to 62-36, no one will ever be intimidated by your program again. Your pathetic attempts at humor won’t change that. Nothing will change that.

Oh, and by the way: scoreboard.
Talk about living in the past. The 62-36 game will soon be 20 years ago. From 2001 the NU vs CU series is 6-5 in favor of Nebraska. And that's during much of Nebraska's darkest seasons. Keep reminiscing like an old-timey Husket fan.

Talk about living in the past. The 62-36 game will soon be 20 years ago. From 2001 the NU vs CU series is 6-5 in favor of Nebraska. And that's during much of Nebraska's darkest seasons. Keep reminiscing like an old-timey Husket fan.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This dude is talking about how CU fans live in the past?!

The teams have played once when it was anywhere relevant to the current state of affairs. Since you seem to have forgotten: y’all were gutted by Viska at the end via the Vegas Glance.

Don’t bring your granny or buddies to Boulder. The air is too clean and the elevation is too high.

I told myself I wasn’t going to get pulled into this, but....living in the past??? we played last season. In Lincoln. In the first game for a new head coach. With a crazy amount of optimism (Fost warning sound familiar?). And the coach was a beloved former player. Who was coming off an undefeated season with a G5 school. Oh, and the Buffs won. And we fired our coach anyway. Yeah. Scoreboard.

Yes and CU has been wildly successful during that time frame...

I told myself I wasn’t going to get pulled into this, but....living in the past??? we played last season. In Lincoln. In the first game for a new head coach. With a crazy amount of optimism (Fost warning sound familiar?). And the coach was a beloved former player. Who was coming off an undefeated season with a G5 school. Oh, and the Buffs won. And we fired our coach anyway. Yeah. Scoreboard.
MEH!
New coach, new system. CU won by a hair. By all rights it should have been a blowout by the Buffs. Again no moral victories. The Buffs won a meaningless game, as it turned out for both teams.

MEH!
New coach, new system. CU won by a hair. By all rights it should have been a blowout by the Buffs. Again no moral victories. The Buffs won a meaningless game, as it turned out for both teams.

Funny you call it meaningless. Life for the typical nebraska fan is meaningless when the fuskers don't win.
Is there any other state in the union who's entire self-image, entire sense of self-worth, entire sense of well being, is so focused on a group of 18-23 year old young men, almost all of whom are from other states and almost all of whom will be getting the hell out as soon as their sentence, I mean eligibility, is over hoping to return to what is normal life anywhere but nebraska?

MEH!

By all rights?

the children of the corn were favorites in the game with sports books across the globe.

I feel like I say this to you a lot, but I’m pretty sure the irony of this statement is completely lost on you.

MEH!
I remember that you predicted a blowout by the Buffs going into the game.

Jesus dude. Can you not see that the difference between what the huskers once were and what they are now is 62-36 in 2001? That’s the line. It’s not the past, it’s the present.

You appear to be living in the past, and the future. Your inability to live in the present was revealed when you said the fanbase of next year’s winner should have to shut the **** up. You keep yapping because you don’t live in the present. The here and now is when you should have to shut the **** up, yet here you are getting the Buff bukkake once again.

Maybe you should sit this one out.

He is right though, we should find a new rival that has a competitive football team.

We can’t strive to be like Nebraska, we’ve been doing that for the past 10 years and while we’ve accomplished sucking as much as they do I don’t think that’s the model we want to follow any longer.

Bears repeating as well the most important difference between the programs. When we go into nebraska like last season and win we then get to return to living in Colorado. When they come out here this season not only will they lose on the field but then they have to drive back to nebraska.

Almost seems unfair. Almost. . .

MEH!
Yeah, I'm sure it was meaningless, unless y'all won. Then, Frost would be Belicheck himself.

Funny you call it meaningless. Life for the typical nebraska fan is meaningless when the fuskers don't win.
Is there any other state in the union who's entire self-image, entire sense of self-worth, entire sense of well being, is so focused on a group of 18-23 year old young men, almost all of whom are from other states and almost all of whom will be getting the hell out as soon as their sentence, I mean eligibility, is over hoping to return to what is normal life anywhere but nebraska?

Poetic and so so so true!!! There are Economic Studies on how unproductive the weeks after Husker Losses are.

So much "nowledge" of Nebraska culture being expressed on this thread. How can that be without spending time in Walmart, crack houses, brothels and with your cousins and sisters. Amazing for sure.

Now carry on with the regularly scheduled hatred of Nebraska as you see fit.

The CU win along with the Cornhusker fanbase meltdown was just awesome. I'm looking forward to the sequel on September 7th.

Nope! It's just trumped up fake hate. Remember the former CU HC concocted it to give the team and fans something to rally around. The propaganda was bought into, and not reciprocated back.

Bring on the fake hate as you may. I'm looking forward to seeing how much it materializes same as the old days in the coming months.
You couldn't be more wrong. There was significant hatred for Nebraska going back to the Eddie Crowder days. It wasn't just concocted in the 80's. Trust me.

So much "nowledge" of Nebraska culture being expressed on this thread. How can that be without spending time in Walmart, crack houses, brothels and with your cousins and sisters. Amazing for sure.

Da Lama put it just right. If hating you peckerwoods all the time, in whatever endeavor, is a schedule, so be it. Y'all earn the hate.

I know that Nebraska was voted out of the AAU and all but it’s called research. Perhaps if you cobgobblers hadn’t spent so much time sucking each other off over Bob Devaney, Tom Osborne and Scott Frost, you would understand.

Also, keep trying to convince yourself that people don’t hate you. I would expect nothing less.

Husket? Like a Husker with a mullet? Seems redundant to even point out the defining Husker trait.

True, and also has been Colorados darkest seasons too during that time frame. Hell, your seasons were so dark you were firing coaches for nine win seasons. We...wished we had nine win seasons.

It’s fun bantering back and forth with the ‘rivalry that isn’t a rivalry’ but sure seems like NU fans get more testy when it comes to CU. Still, been a bit of a short bus battle since 2001 for both teams. I still miss the Friday after Thanksgiving games. Utah on Saturday just doesn’t move the needle the same way. I wish we would schedule that as an OOC game like ND-USC does late in the season.

Back