What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Please tell me you were drunk when you posted this, and now that you look back on it quoted many times so it can't be edited, you have a little pang of regret. I MIGHT think slightly better of you if yes.

He considers himself a king because unlike most of his neighbors the flush still works on the throne in his trailer, at least when the water is actually on to the park.

I frequently peruse 3-4 different message boards, and BuffSurveyor is easily the most obsessed and insecure rival poster I've seen on any of them.

I don't think the P12 rival posters we see on here are that interested in us if we're not playing them that Saturday.........more proof that we're the only thing resembling a rivalry each other has.

So I am posting this from New Smyrna Beach, FL. I noticed when we pulled onto the beach there was a truck flying a big red N flag. I parked in front of our condo(easy access walking for my 79 year-old parents) and started to set up my Buffs canopy quickshade.

The husker comes down uninvited from about 25 yds down the beach and says “you can’t put that here.” I tell him we won, I put it wherever I want, he comes back with “well for fifty years...” I cut him off with “50 years ago army was a power in football.”

He then tells me his son is moving to Denver and they are trying to go to the game.

So I am posting this from New Smyrna Beach, FL. I noticed when we pulled onto the beach there was a truck flying a big red N flag. I parked in front of our condo(easy access walking for my 79 year-old parents) and started to set up my Buffs canopy quickshade.

The husker comes down uninvited from about 25 yds down the beach and says “you can’t put that here.” I tell him we won, I put it wherever I want, he comes back with “well for fifty years...” I cut him off with “50 years ago army was a power in football.”

He then tells me his son is moving to Denver and they are trying to go to the game.
It's so beautiful when it happens so far from Colorado.

Did you get the address in Denver? Cause I have the ICE phone number.

Look at this SHI**Y article!
Out of context
Brings up Callier again!
Its on, shots fired

https://journalstar.com/sports/husk...cle_9b790780-ec98-51d9-90dd-16804121500c.html

JFC - “possibly twisting it.” This is what counts as journalism in that wasteland. Might as well write: “Herbie Husker and his wife, also possibly his first cousin, welcomed their seventh child this weekend. All were delighted that this child’s head appears to be of normal size, unlike its siblings'.”

Last edited:
Based on the Callier obsession, those Husker fans saying CU isn't a rival isn't telling the truth.
Yea. Go and read their 247 Board, and their reaction to HCMT’s comments yesterday.
giphy.gif

My morning is now shot. Thank you.

Edit: I can't bring myself to engage in trolling activity.

Go ahead, they thrive on it.

And any time they spend responding to the trolling is less time they are bothering the sheep or their sisters.

They’re so upset over that 1 comment, good job Tucker. CU has everything to gain and nothing to lose against them this year. They better hope they win because they’ll look really foolish trying to explain that one away.

Does the 247 board not give notifications if you've been quoted? I was but only realized as I was scrolling through the thread, I didn't see a notification. Either way **** ****braska.

Tucker is a Wisconsin Alum and this article has totally got our backs!!! We have friends in Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Kansas, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Indiana, and probably likely in Maryland and New Jersey. Love Coach Tucker more everyday!!!

Ehhhh I think its more like Nebraska is the only state in the country who thinks that program is more nationally relevant than say........Washington State, Iowa State, or Kentucky.

Back