What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I agree with you on all points. Very well said. I miss the big 8 and big 12. I was accused of being a youngster by a poster, but I am 42. I have been to many NU vs. CU games in Folsom and was there for the 62 to 36 thrashing. I was in Memorial Stadium in 1991 in the freezing rain when you beat us and went on to win the National Championship. I have been to the Boulder bars, Pearl Street, etc. before and after a game, many times. I am fully aware of potential spirited fans. However, its always a few that spoil it for everyone. All fan groups have the fringe a-hole or mythical story that they hang onto. In the end, who cares. In large part the majority of fans a good people. Especially when they are face to face and not hiding behind a keyboard. In the end, the NU vs. CU game is bigger than all the bs.
As you said, I hope both teams can get their programs back to the top very soon. We play you again at Folsom in 3 years. Wouldn’t it be great if both teams were nationally relevant when we meet again? I can’t say it enough, I have a lot of respect for CU, and I have been looking forward to this game for a long time.
So, my boss and I agreed to throw some beers tonight for, reasons. And then some. One in hand right now.

Reading this post assuming the text is from a drunk is damn near perfect. The pacing flows perfectly. It would be poetry if it weren't a $%#^ing Nubs fan.

True all of what is mentioned. EXCEPT therefrom the concept of a rivalry. It doesn't really exist if it's one way.

Last year's second hand ticket market for last year's game really blows your rivalry argument to pieces. Ditto for this year's game. Given those sales, expect more games after the 2023-24 games. Might be announced around this year's game.

And then you have "Buff" in your screen name. You must be wearing fireproof pants.

36d9cp.jpg

So are you saying you don't want to join the Blur Parties Tailgate and hang out with Nebraska fans? I just want to make sure I understood you correctly?
you said earlier you would be glad to meet any of us here in Colorado to learn about the rivalry, ok I'd love to give you an indepth education you'd never believe was possible. Do you know where New Raymer is? I'll be happy to meet you there. As usual you don't even have the balls to face your teams true legacy. Is this clear enough for you

He posted facts, I posted facts. There isn't any opinion or emotion involved. You can do what you want with it.
How many scholarship players on all those teams? 180-210? When limits were imposed you all did the only thing I gave a TOH to nibblets, that trick supplementing neb farm kids was first rate while it lasted. You and okies cheated with the best of the SWC, seeing that conference was blown up due to not stopping at cheating well that's just some of the best company for the nibblets to hang with.

Joel Klatt is one of the best in the broadcasting business. He is as good as it gets from the booth. I can see him taking Lee Corso's spot someday. He would kill it on Game Day. Sucks he isn't announcing the NU vs. CU game.

He hates announcing CU games, I bet he vouched out of that one. He hates having to sit in the booth and try not to be biased. He said that in an interview once. He does however watch CU games from his phone in the booth while broadcasting if the CU game is on the same time he is on.

I'm glad huskerpower took time away from personally attacking Callier on Twitter to **** up a perfectly good Offical (that's right...****'s official bro) Nebraska Hate thread.

Clearly he doesn't know what is going on here, or is so disrespectful of our traditions that he doesn't give a ****. Instead we're gifted with some self-aggrandizing crap about sharing a beer. **** you dude.

In my observation, the husker fanbase descends on Boulder for two reasons. First, to escape that ****hole that nebraskans call home (the good life? For meth-heads maybe...) and secondly, to create outlandish narratives about abuse at the hands of CU fans.

Come here. Spend your money. Get away from North Platte (largest railyards in the world!) for a few days, and go home with your embellished stories of abuse. It will help huskerpower, and his red-clad-ilk sleep at night with some sense of identity around being the classiest fan, in the classiest fan base. Now that you've taken time here, husker fans, you may go back to personally attacking our players on twitter. And yes, you may buy me a beer, and I may piss on your grandmother. Go Buffs!

He hates announcing CU games, I bet he vouched out of that one. He hates having to sit in the booth and try not to be biased. He said that in an interview once. He does however watch CU games from his phone in the booth while broadcasting if the CU game is on the same time he is on.

Too bad. He and Gus called the Washington State game back in 2016, and I thought they did great. We'll have Joe Davis (Solid) and Brock Huard (Huge upgrade over Brady Quinn as a broadcaster-I didn't know you couldn't complete a pass out of bounds until Brady said so during USC last year.)

Good god, Viska without pads looks bigger than Von Miller with pads
Von doesn't have pads on, but yeah Viska is looking like a GD beast!

I wonder how many of the Broncos cornerbacks took a look at Viska, did a double take, and thought "I'm going to have to try to cover that next year."

KD looks pretty yoked up as well but he is tiny next to Viska.

Curious to see how the CU game ranks among the non-victories that they celebrated last year, on their quest towards the Scott Frost Moral Victory Championship™. Did the CU game get a shoutout on the rings the whole team got?
Don't forget about the official simulation national championship that they won too

Curious to see how the CU game ranks among the non-victories that they celebrated last year, on their quest towards the Scott Frost Moral Victory Championship™. Did the CU game get a shoutout on the rings the whole team got?
Nub fans don't consider it a loss. Stupid penalties in the last two minutes of a game don't count, especially in Blight's debut.

Honestly don't know what the hell Husker fans were so wound up about, regarding Callier. Martinez was injured with about 9:30 left in the 3rd. That injury was just aggravated further with the awkward tackle that Martinez RAN into at 3:29 left in the 4th. He also only missed 1 series. Juwann Winfree was blasted out of bounds, and basically missed the rest of the year...

Also Montez sliding short of the sticks with 11:56 left in the 4th almost made me blow a gasket. Again.

I'm glad huskerpower took time away from personally attacking Callier on Twitter to **** up a perfectly good Offical (that's right...****'s official bro) Nebraska Hate thread.

Clearly he doesn't know what is going on here, or is so disrespectful of our traditions that he doesn't give a ****. Instead we're gifted with some self-aggrandizing crap about sharing a beer. **** you dude.

In my observation, the husker fanbase descends on Boulder for two reasons. First, to escape that ****hole that nebraskans call home (the good life? For meth-heads maybe...) and secondly, to create outlandish narratives about abuse at the hands of CU fans.

Come here. Spend your money. Get away from North Platte (largest railyards in the world!) for a few days, and go home with your embellished stories of abuse. It will help huskerpower, and his red-clad-ilk sleep at night with some sense of identity around being the classiest fan, in the classiest fan base. Now that you've taken time here, husker fans, you may go back to personally attacking our players on twitter. And yes, you may buy me a beer, and I may piss on your grandmother. Go Buffs!

What a Husker screams during orgasm: “Tires slashed in Boulder”

Can you you and those posters that liked your comment actually read unlike those kNowledge fans? I never said I bought the hat and as a matter of fact, it was the Husker fan that did. I'm going to make a bet with that Husker fan that if CU wins, he must buy CU gear and if CU loses, I'm going to buy NU gear.

Last time I did something like this, CU beat OU under Dan Hawkins. And coming from a Sooner family, it would just be too easy for me to quit being a CU fan and go back to OU.

This November 4th will be 30 years since I watched CU beat Nebraska and became a CU fan. They avenged a NU defeat of OU the previous year. I even had the balls as a teenager to root for CU in the 1994 OU game while sitting in the visitor seats.

I'm guessing you weren't even born during those wonderful Big 8 years judging by your avatar.
No actually, I was alive for some of the Big 8 years. I was also born a CU fan and never flip flopped in my allegiance to a team, so please don’t bring that into question because I like a character’s look from a movie that many of the “old school” fans don’t appreciate

True all of what is mentioned. EXCEPT therefrom the concept of a rivalry. It doesn't really exist if it's one way.

The same guy who was trying to sell us on the idea that Iowa (who has won four in a row against the Nubs by a combined 155-72) is Nebraska's rival before last year's game is now trying to explain to us how rivalries work? Surveyor is the gift that keeps on giving.

Back