What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Sorry for confusion. Your secondary I meant will be worse than the Huskers secondary, not worse than last year. We are pretty experienced there and our two corners both led the big 10 in pass breakups.

I think Montez will handle the coaching change well, provided they don’t switch EVERYTHING up but Jay Johnson was probably the most un-eventful play caller in the Big 10 at Minnesota.

Comparing last year’s game to this is mostly apples to oranges. Martinez’s first game since his junior year of high school, thrown directly into the fire that is division 1 football is not comparable in any way to where he is now. He will easily have more passing yards and probably less rushing yards and less turnovers.

Your secondary might be better, but like some of the other posts I've read-this conversation needs to be about your secondary vs our receivers. Our receivers are a lot better than yours. Spielman might get drafted, and I know you guys outbid football powerhouse Kentucky for Wan'Dale Robinson, Viska and KD Nixon are both better.

Your secondary might be better, but like some of the other posts I've read-this conversation needs to be about your secondary vs our receivers. Our receivers are a lot better than yours. Spielman might get drafted, and I know you guys outbid football powerhouse Kentucky for Wan'Dale Robinson, Viska and KD Nixon are both better.

Good Christ man...I literally talked about the best receivers from each team stacking up to each secondary. Go back and read and try again. This is like interacting with preschoolers.

Shenault will be the best WR, against a better than CU secondary.
Spielman>>>Nixon
WanDale could be better than Nixon, we don’t know. Non husker fans have called him possibly the next Rondale Moore. WanDale, Rondale? You can’t make this stuff up. He made the best of the best in the high school all-American game look like children, just like Maurice Washington did the year before. You can thank your buds with the California legal system when he plays in this game, taking forever on his case. It *might* be a close game the first 3 quarters but NU depth will ultimately win out.

Good Christ man[insert punctuation here]I literally talked about the best receivers from each team stacking up to each secondary. Go back and read and try again. This is like interacting with preschoolers.

Shenault will be the best WR, against a better than CU secondary.
Spielman>>>Nixon
WanDale could be better than Nixon, we don’t know. Non husker fans have called him possibly the next Rondale Moore. WanDale, Rondale? You can’t make this stuff up. He made the best of the best in the army game look like children, just like Maurice Washington did the year before. You can thank your buds with the California legal system when he plays in this game, taking forever on his case. It *might* be a close game the first 3 quarters but NU depth will ultimately win out.

If Washington played at pretty much any other program in the country, he'd be suspended pending the outcome of his case. Period.

KD Nixon might be our #2, but some insiders think there's an argument that #2 thru #6 is all debatable. Brown, Arias, Bell, and Stanley all have some things to prove.

Since we have more than some slow blinkers around here. I said Vegas is usually right about who is going to WIN. Especially a 10 point favorite. OBVIOUSLY the spread will be closer to 50/50. Also giving a couple examples of where Vegas is wrong when there’s been millions of games played does nothing for your argument. I’ve never seen so many people misquote, partially quote and throw out context of what someone is actually saying as much as this group right here lol. I’m gonna have to start calling you folks the Puff-a-LOTS..:cool:
Vegas is 50% in FBS so far this year. They were way off on their double digit road favorite last Saturday. We’ll see in two weeks, **** ass

Don’t forget about our Cal transfer, Kanawai Noa, who in one game against you guys, had 7 catches for 108 and 2 scores. Odds are he finds the end zone again in Boulder;)

Don’t forget about our Cal transfer, Kanawai Noa, who in one game against you guys, had 7 catches for 108 and 2 scores. Odds are he finds the end zone again in Boulder;)
The game the Buffs won by 16? Yeah, I'd be fine with Noa getting two scores and the Buffs decimating little red...

I went back and watched the highlights of that game, from both sides. Martinez made some plays, no doubt, but most of his plays were scrambling, after the play broke down. He had a long TD run to tie the game in the first half that was just terrible edge contain by our DE. If we have some time and renewed focus on keeping him contained, I suspect he will look a lot different.
CU has had an extremely difficult time with mobile quarterbacks the past 7 or 8 years. I feel like Tucker and staff will be better prepared for a mobile QB and know how to coach the d up on containment

A coworker’s daughter is married and living in ‘braska. I was talking to my coworker and she said her daughter absolutely hates it there. Poor thing.

A coworker’s daughter is married and living in ‘braska. I was talking to my coworker and she said her daughter absolutely hates it there. Poor thing.

Of course she does. I'd rather get a vasectomy than move to that hellhole, and I have zero reason to go back until we go beat them again in 2024 or whenever it is.

Of course she does. I'd rather get a vasectomy than move to that hellhole, and I have zero reason to go back until we go beat them again in 2024 or whenever it is.

As a life-long resident of this horrible, backwards state. The moment that you cross the line back into Nebraska, you realize how bad it really is. It is horribly noticeable coming from the west...not quite as bad driving in from I-29 going into Omaha. I-80 EB from Lincoln to Omaha, I always cringe because nobody knows how to drive on the interstate properly.

So many things going wrong in this state...no wonder Nub football is king, even in the “big city” of Omaha...

As a life-long resident of this horrible, backwards state. The moment that you cross the line back into Nebraska, you realize how bad it really is. It is horribly noticeable coming from the west[insert punctuation here]not quite as bad driving in from I-29 going into Omaha. I-80 EB from Lincoln to Omaha, I always cringe because nobody knows how to drive on the interstate properly.

So many things going wrong in this state[insert punctuation here]no wonder Nub football is king, even in the “big city” of Omaha[insert punctuation here]

AHAHAHAHAH and all the signs about the "herd of buffaloes"coming in there last year

Back