What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Fun trivia question: Did you know, Oregon State only beat ONE FBS team last season? Did you know they got blown out by everyone else but Nevada? That’s a lot to turn around for 5-game interim NFL head coach Mel Tucker in one offseason. I just looked at his NFL coaching career[insert punctuation here]holy hell it is not good! 2 and 3 year stints only on horrible teams. The thought that he is better than Frost HAS to only come from pure delusion. His College coaching career is better than in the NFL but he still has never stayed anywhere more than 3 years, and it’s not exactly because of promotions. You can look at Frost’s career and see that every single job change he had is an obvious promotion. He has catapulted himself on an upward trajectory and Tucker has more so just been a journeyman with the same job. We’ll see how it goes but you guys have to know it is at least a big question mark. I actually am not liking where your offense will end up with this staff, the more I learn.

I think I've figured out who you are-Troy Walters?

Crying Fusker child is WAYYYYYYY better. If I were going next week, I'd buy one.

It’s much better, that other shirt is so dumb. You’re really reaching when you come from one of the ugliest states in America and make a shirt that says Colorado is ugly lol.

If I could photo shop I’d make my own. The good? A photo of their sister. The bad? 62-36. The ugly? Their fans.

Fun trivia question: Did you know, Oregon State only beat ONE FBS team last season? Did you know they got blown out by everyone else but Nevada? That’s a lot to turn around for 5-game interim NFL head coach Mel Tucker in one offseason. I just looked at his NFL coaching career[insert punctuation here]holy hell it is not good! 2 and 3 year stints only on horrible teams. The thought that he is better than Frost HAS to only come from pure delusion. His College coaching career is better than in the NFL but he still has never stayed anywhere more than 3 years, and it’s not exactly because of promotions. You can look at Frost’s career and see that every single job change he had is an obvious promotion. He has catapulted himself on an upward trajectory and Tucker has more so just been a journeyman with the same job. We’ll see how it goes but you guys have to know it is at least a big question mark. I actually am not liking where your offense will end up with this staff, the more I learn.
Did you know that Troy lost by 36 to Boise State and also to Liberty last year? Seems like a seriously bad team that the mighty huskers would have no problem with at home. Oh wait

It’s much better, that other shirt is so dumb. You’re really reaching when you come from one of the ugliest states in America and make a shirt that says Colorado is ugly lol.

If I could photo shop I’d make my own. The good? A photo of their sister. The bad? 62-36. The ugly? Their fans.
I think you might need to look at the shirt again

Probably the same reason you don’t mention the fact you’re returning most of a team that got exponentially worse as last season went on. We are being selective in our talking points. We’re not so different, you and I.
Colorado played and beat you last year. Only losers bring up other game results. Oh yeah, Nebraska lost, hence losers.

We are very different.

Also, these shirts were popular in the 90s. I vividly remember a CU version that said: The Good CU, The Bad NU, The Ugly csu.

Of course re-treading old jokes is right on par with nebraskuh standards for humor

Everybody has some version of that joke though-including us. I had one as a kid with Oklahoma as the bad and the Nubs as the ugly.

Everybody has some version of that joke though-including us. I had one as a kid with Oklahoma as the bad and the Nubs as the ugly.
True, it was just 20 years ago that they were popular. Pretty rich that they think this is an original and creative t-shirt that pokes fun at a team that is definitely not their rival.

True, it was just 20 years ago that they were popular. Pretty rich that they think this is an original and creative t-shirt that pokes fun at a team that is definitely not their rival.

Fusker fans think things like mountains are original and creative lol

Fun trivia. Our teams played against each other. In Lincoln. Home opener. In Frost's first game as coach. NU energy through the roof. NU motivation through the roof. CU 33 - NU 28. Scoreboard.

Don’t forget that The Buffs lost a top receiver, punter, and the kicker was hobbled that day...oh and no game tape. Also, the figurehead of the cult had their pregame hall of fame ceremony. All signs that the Huskers coulda, shoulda, woulda...but 33-28 and a FIGHT CU serenade. The wheels may have fallen off the Buffs wagon as the season progressed, but **** happens. You pick up the pieces and move along.

I thought family was off limits according to you.

The wheels may have fallen off the Buffs wagon as the season progressed, but **** happens. You pick up the pieces and move along.

Agreed. That’s what the Huskers did mid season last year. Our wheels fell off the year before. You guys got our first game. We had never run our offense or defense in a real game, we weren’t good at it, you don’t need game tape as bad when we didn’t even know what we were doing. Now we get you guys with a new staff, advantage Huskers. Easy as pie!

Agreed. That’s what the Huskers did mid season last year. Our wheels fell off the year before. You guys got our first game. We had never run our offense or defense in a real game, we weren’t good at it, you don’t need game tape as bad when we didn’t even know what we were doing. Now we get you guys with a new staff, advantage Huskers. Easy as pie!
So you're saying your coach is so terrible he can't even properly prepare his team? FHCMM won his first game as HC, just sayin'.

so 2 of their players are suspended indefinitely and of course according to the fan base they are not contributors... They have another kid on felony charges and he is still practicing and going to play this Saturday...good ol nu

Last edited:
What was Nebraska's record when their star player was playing versus when he was hurt and what was Colorado's record when their star player was playing versus hurt?

It's going to be really embarrassing if you guys lose to us (again), huh?

so 2 of their players are suspended indefinitely and of course according to the fan base they are not contributors of course. They have another kid on felony charges and he is still practicing and going to play this Saturday...good ol nu

Felony charges and picked up for possession...yet his playing status is “up in the air” for Saturday. What does one do at kNU to be suspended indefinitely - kill someone, then bring them back to life, kill them again, and dismember and burn the remains?

Felony charges and picked up for possession...yet his playing status is “up in the air” for Saturday. What does one do at kNU to be suspended indefinitely - kill someone, then bring them back to life, kill them again, and dismember and burn the remains?

This sounds a lot like what CU did to Nebraska, let’s burn the remains in 2 weeks.

Back