What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

So I am laying in bed with my CU grad girlfriend discussing why you guys have so much hate for us. I then showed her the overall record between us over the years and she now understands. I promise you are heading nowhere under Tucker. Good luck.
It takes a special level of self loathing and utter lack of self awareness to go out of your way to join a rival's message board to talk smack after needing 3 special teams or defensive touchdowns to hold off a 3-9 S. Alabama team at home, but you do you man.

100% true story bud
Count me among those who would hate nebraska fans regardless of the record between the teams we root for.

Next time you’re explaining our hate to your imaginary girlfriend, start with Lawrence Philips. Next explain “Sal is dead”, then tell her about Dr. Tom and the missing weapons. Then, maybe share the contrived stories about the CU fanbase. From there you can show her the remarks on Callier’s Twitter. A list of death threats made to coaches and players over the years might also be useful.

Finally, after explaining all of that, show her your post on Allbuffs. THEN your imaginary girlfriend will understand the hate.

Count me among those who would hate nebraska fans regardless of the record between the teams we root for.

Next time you’re explaining our hate to your imaginary girlfriend, start with Lawrence Philips. Next explain “Sal is dead”, then tell her about Dr. Tom and the missing weapons. Then, maybe share the contrived stories about the CU fanbase. From there you can show her the remarks on Callier’s Twitter. A list of death threats made to coaches and players over the years might also be useful.

Finally, after explaining all of that, show her your post on Allbuffs. THEN your imaginary girlfriend will understand the hate.
…. and then show her petulant Dr. Tom's final coach's ballot from 1990.

I’m standing and applauding your post, because of my classiness. And letting you know about my classiness.

That’s all you’ve got. How sad
Very brave of you!
200w.webp

Really though, how much would you pay to get out of that god-forsaken place? $300 seems more than reasonable.

Hell, some at work mentioned 30 and some-odd dollar flights out of Omaha to Denver, part of me was like I can use the getaway...but...adult stuff priorities.

Back