What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

So I don’t follow any CU players on twitter. Is there no smack being volleyed back to the Huskers? Just a business-like coolness? I’ll take it. All that bluster from Lincoln stinks of fear and incompetence.

So I don’t follow any CU players on twitter. Is there no smack being volleyed back to the Huskers? Just a business-like coolness? I’ll take it. All that bluster from Lincoln stinks of fear and incompetence.

I don’t use Twitter but most of our guys have just said it’s a big game and a big rivalry and they’ll be prepared. They’re following the lead of their head coach.

Nebraska is going to commit so many penalties Saturday early, just watch.

So does playing Nebraska Football mean cheap shots out of bounds, cheap shot targeting on a defenseless receiver? Then drive a phantom ankle twist to the ground, what did the review commission(s) find? *crickets*...

What else would it mean?

What is it about this state (Nub) and people named JoJo?
He really needs to get his **** together.

tumblr_o06nfkoJF11sls8bqo4_r3_400.gif

this is in the wrong spot, but almost nobody looks at Buff News. Howell talks about the game some, but mostly coach and his family. nice.

Once the Colorado opportunitists, and the tourist-turned resident types move out, I’ll gladly take a citizenship test and denounce my Nu’braska ties. I drive well in snow and ice, and I promise to stay off of I-25, when in the Denver area...

Nubs...including the players seem to have internalized their grievances over the perceived "dirty play' from last year, probably because they are taking their lead from Frost. Anyone else worried that some of them may take it upon themselves to do some headhunting in some sort misguided attempt at payback? Last thing we need is someone looking to take out Montez, Viska, or Callier (since I think he was their alleged perpetrator).

Nubs...including the players seem to have internalized their grievances over the perceived "dirty play' from last year, probably because they are taking their lead from Frost. Anyone else worried that some of them may take it upon themselves to do some headhunting in some sort misguided attempt at payback? Last thing we need is someone looking to take out Montez, Viska, or Callier (since I think he was their alleged perpetrator).
What they conveniently forget is that they knocked Winfree out for multiple games, after a cheap shot out of bounds. They also had a nasty targeting against Jmac. So **** them

Hopefully they are so focused on exacting revenge that they **** up their assignments, miss tackles and blocks, misread coverages and generally play the trash that they are.

Back