What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Cheat? Jesus Christ I hate that dumb-**** fanbase.

It's weird that they see something in super-slow-mo (the version where you can't see the nebraska lineman landing on Callier's back) that nobody else can see. It's like you need husker-vision to process it.

Let's just beat them again so we can have scoreboard until 2023.....and fusker vision=this?

1567733650784.png

Last edited:
oxy, meth, and ****ty beer. what could go wrong?

dear visiting fuskers, please be advised we are more the hookers and blow crowd if you want to ingratiate yourselves by bringing friends and party favors.

oxy, meth, and ****ty beer. what could go wrong?

dear visiting fuskers, please be advised we are more the hookers and blow crowd if you want to ingratiate yourselves by bringing friends and party favors.

You ever get a hummer from a toothless meth whore? Don't knock it til you've tried it.

Or, um, so I've been told.

Serious question for the legal eagles here: Nub fans keep using the words "accusation" and "allegation" when they try to blow off the Washington thing. However, there is a difference between "accused" and "charged", correct?

A DA would most likely have enough information, evidence, etc to believe that he could get a conviction before he would charge someone with a felony, correct? Meaning that despite their protestations, it is likely that we are talking about more than "allegations" and "accusations", right?

Serious question for the legal eagles here: Nub fans keep using the words "accusation" and "allegation" when they try to blow off the Washington thing. However, there is a difference between "accused" and "charged", correct?

A DA would most likely have enough information, evidence, etc to believe that he could get a conviction before he would charge someone with a felony, correct? Meaning that despite their protestations, it is likely that we are talking about more than "allegations" and "accusations", right?
A charge from a prosecutor is just an allegation. We’re not in a court of law, though. There really is no factual dispute—he sent the woman the video. That **** is easy to prove through phone records/phone searches. His lawyer is just trying to convince the DA it’s not worth a felony conviction.

Who ****ing wastes their time in a modern equivalent of an AOL chat room, while at a bar? I’m so glad that the pinnacle of my night scene life took place slightly before the dawning of the Smartphone! Camera phones were a thing, but at least you still focused on person to person interaction. Never did my friends or myself waste a night cruising a fan forum for a RIVAL college football team...pud

Who ****ing wastes their time in a modern equivalent of an AOL chat room, while at a bar? I’m so glad that the pinnacle of my night scene life took place slightly before the dawning of the Smartphone! Camera phones were a thing, but at least you still focused on person to person interaction. Never did my friends or myself waste a night cruising a fan forum for a RIVAL college football team...pud
"Pud"! Hahahaahahahahaahaha! That's one we just don't hear enough these days.

[/QUOTE]
This message board is comical. We have it logged in at the bar laughing at all you idiots everytime someone posts.
[/QUOTE]
What bar? How’s your beer selection? We’ll come over

The thought of all that red invading Boulder tomorrow is just unsettling. Hope Party City doesn't run out of balloons for those piss bombs.

A charge from a prosecutor is just an allegation. We’re not in a court of law, though. There really is no factual dispute—he sent the woman the video. That **** is easy to prove through phone records/phone searches. His lawyer is just trying to convince the DA it’s not worth a felony conviction.

NYC-From what I've read, Washington faces a max of 7 years in prison. My guess is he'd be a sex offender too-do you know?

Last edited:
Fusker is using Nick Saban talking about second chances on twitter now to justify Washington playing. This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Fusker is using Nick Saban talking about second chances on twitter now to justify Washington playing. This is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Turned out well for Lawrence Philips. That was the excuse that Osborne used.

Hey. Wasn't there a Mo Purify that was a poor decision maker at nebraska too? Someone refresh my memory. It seems that he was given a whole bunch of chances.

They are terrified of the aluminum cups! 😂

These have potential for a lot of harm.

-Makeshift brass knuckles
-Easily flattened into a ninja star
-Easily bent to a prison shank
-Heavier/more aerodynamic than plastic
-Able to be stacked into a battering ram

This guy is obviously a rocket scientist. @SpacemanSpiff can you explain why metal is more aerodynamic than plastic?

Hey. Wasn't there a Mo Purify that was a poor decision maker at nebraska too? Someone refresh my memory. It seems that he was given a whole bunch of chances.

There was. Couldn't find any legal issues though.

Mo Purify? Vaguely familiar, but it reminds me of a joke: you’re driving along I-80 in Nebraska. You make a pit stop at the Loves in North Platte. Right when you walk in, you run into a former husker player. What is the first thing you say to this guy?

Hi! Where are the restrooms?

1. I love MT don't get all bent out of shape, I didn't appreciate the out of context comment being out on the screen.
2. Go Buffs
3. Has anyone on this site ever heard a rumor about the corn tribe getting food poisoning before the 2001 game? I swear I heard that and wondered if anyone else has.

Back