What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I was so heartbroken walking down to the game, and seeing all the red. It occurred to me that the only thing that could remedy that was a win.

Said "good game" 500 times to ****braska fans walking back home.

What I meant was:

LICK MY BALLS ****braska! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Win or lose, I hate ****braska. It's more fun when we win though!
Rick George is proud of you.

I was so heartbroken walking down to the game, and seeing all the red. It occurred to me that the only thing that could remedy that was a win.

Said "good game" 500 times to ****braska fans walking back home.

What I meant was:

LICK MY BALLS ****braska! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Win or lose, I hate ****braska. It's more fun when we win though!

I was frustrated all day seeing all the red. Then I moved to game mode and those Husker faithful sure scurried our fast after that one. I didn’t say **** but I sure clapped my hands a lot on the walk back and yelled SKO Buffs at anyone I saw. Some random CU fan came up and asked me where the nearest bar was and then he saw a 70+ year old Husker fan and he yelled at him to enjoy his drive home. The guy stared at him for like 30 seconds straight and gave him the dirtiest look I’ve ever seen. I was dying laughing.

8 hours, assholes. 8 hours.

data=VRHatMSTMcnqCOM1ogwrL_XBMxj1eQSvOr9BF1jBh138VqHsC08BAURitMPczIwWA1ih_ilgFacTO2XwigY0Yewsxmuon-KHqMOD9ZNq-KS_bqs4t4CySt57q_6cQtYBLHkW89BHOch0fzT_ZxzrbkJK0cCEl2h5-gU,vmK139tQfLOn3PyPU_ldd1Nq1Iw7mSXHtejDzO3-iphE_wN1T4HjTh3npAN4JOdj8gawQoBqy7_un9UPlGwWjBmp8V0XbcFjW2e2wpnsL5wehMtREHRxsWx01r7NfE8ZDRZPkN_A24VYa58GUoKt_ippyTHsfzm7lnbUOagknvu-jLU0yUlsjYrcqgc10A1PuuzpKLwV79VST6F5heM4LOAeby9rYnFyrdYe5NWulANaitx0a7r6ntMWV38uiqaTcD_XtEinWXHCTYG5TFr43T6wcRV3lgtKdkH4jUq4Y4e_b6CnAflmx_GPNNJTwNWKkbvUKJzkphXX3xo9sZsL-XqoDBt9zHiX_OtYSIZpXixki4B8F6ge5b_tMVY

The fan takeover is reason #1 I hate Nub fans. When I would go with my Dad to games as a kid, the season ticket holders around us would hi-five touchdowns against Iowa State or OU. But then N would come to town and I’d be confused about why half of those ‘friends’ either didn’t show up or worse, came cheering for the enemy.

They can all go eat a dick. Scoreboard! Sweep! I hope Tucker builds this up so that never happens again. I think we all know where N is headed under Frost.

The fan takeover is reason #1 I hate Nub fans. When I would go with my Dad to games as a kid, the season ticket holders around us would hi-five touchdowns against Iowa State or OU. But then N would come to town and I’d be confused about why half of those ‘friends’ either didn’t show up or worse, came cheering for the enemy.

They can all go eat a dick. Scoreboard! Sweep! I hope Tucker builds this up so that never happens again. I think we all know where N is headed under Frost.
This. Same childhood experience. Effn turncoats, man.

There is a lot of sadness and recrimination on the various Husker online message boards this evening. I am experiencing Schadenfreude during my medium dive into that online world.

I do wonder what kind of “takeover” we will see in 2024. Eventually they have to grow tired of spending upwards of $250 to watch their team lose.
I hope there are some serious steps taken to make it harder for tickets to be bought by people out of state, and also harder to sell once you buy them. Part of me thinks CU fans will show some pride next time after seeing what a disaster the crowd was today. Another part of me thinks the Nubs will only redouble their efforts in hopes of getting revenge.

I was frustrated all day seeing all the red. Then I moved to game mode and those ****er faithful sure scurried our fast after that one. I didn’t say **** but I sure clapped my hands a lot on the walk back and yelled SKO Buffs at anyone I saw. Some random CU fan came up and asked me where the nearest bar was and then he saw a 70+ year old ****er fan and he yelled at him to enjoy his drive home. The guy stared at him for like 30 seconds straight and gave him the dirtiest look I’ve ever seen. I was dying laughing.

Five years from now fuskers fan lore will say that this guy got nailed with nail-filled marshmallows filled piss balloons

Oh yeah and they’re still talking...

“Honestly, it was back-and-forth,” Barry said. “I felt like the first half, I thought it was over with. I thought we were about to (beat) them, it was about to be a blowout. And that’s what it should’ve been. We had them. We were better than that team. In that second half, we didn’t finish and we have to finish.”

Lol what is it with Scott Frost teams? They’re so entitled, they’re not actually better than anyone, they just like to claim that regardless of all circumstances.

When I yelled "lock him up" after a Washington run, the total red-neck, tobacco-dipping obese ****er nearest us said, "well he's a good football player!"

My girlfriend became triggered.
That was pretty much the talk at the Fusker party that I was at. Some of the reasonable ones sheepishly agreed with me that it was ****ed that Frosty was playing Washington. It’s funny how quickly they stopped talking smack and became quiet once the tide began to turn. Their increasing level of nervousness was noticeable and culminated with the ever desperate screaming for penalties that didn’t happen. It made it even more delicious to cheer as the Buffs climbed back and won.

Can’t stand that stupid “Goooooo Biiiiiiiig reeeeeed” chant they do. At the end I let it out to the section of red that was doing it all game and got no response. I also mocked the blackshirt arm signal and got some Husker fans pissed. I hate their obnoxious behavior. This win feels soooooo good!

Can’t stand that stupid “Goooooo Biiiiiiiig reeeeeed” chant they do. At the end I let it out to the section of red that was doing it all game and got no response. I also mocked the blackshirt arm signal and got some ****er fans pissed. I hate their obnoxious behavior. This win feels soooooo good!
Heard it too often to, so I yelled back. Washington’s a ped ..........pedophile.

I hope there are some serious steps taken to make it harder for tickets to be bought by people out of state, and also harder to sell once you buy them. Part of me thinks CU fans will show some pride next time after seeing what a disaster the crowd was today. Another part of me thinks the Nubs will only redouble their efforts in hopes of getting revenge.

This. I was so ****ing pissed when the camera panned around the west side of the stadium and it was all red. Well, pink really. I flat couldnt afford season tickets this year and those ****ing bluehairs with the best seats in college football sell out to Nebraska. Rick George needs to find out which season ticket holders sold out and either A. Tell them they can watch next season on tv, if they can be bothered or B. Tell them their seat assignments have been moved to the upper south end zone.

Seriously, **** those apathetic lazy pieces of ****.

This. I was so ****ing pissed when the camera panned around the west side of the stadium and it was all red. Well, pink really. I flat couldnt afford season tickets this year and those ****ing bluehairs with the best seats in college football sell out to ****braska. Rick George needs to find out which season ticket holders sold out and either A. Tell them they can watch next season on tv, if they can be bothered or B. Tell them their seat assignments have been moved to the upper south end zone.

Seriously, **** those apathetic lazy pieces of ****.
I am west side and there were lots of us furious at the red around us. Proud that the group I have known showed up and none sold their seats.

Back