What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Cut them some slack.... They are just happy to be nationally mediocre for the last decade, it's almost like they are Canadian or something.

Wait til Frost gets them going, NU fans will be intolerable..... Again.
I have enjoyed watching Nebraska fall into a mediocracy. How nice is it to see the most rabid fan base in college football watch a bunch of cellar dwelling teams try to stay relevant in the BIG.

F*ck Nebraska and ALL of their corn holing f*ck face fans. I hope they all get the runs from eating those nasty burrito wanna be runzas.

NU by 2 TDs.... Book it.
Coloring book? Do you think this is CUs turn around/break out year? You have a coach that is 41-59 (.41) career and is 25-38 (.39) at CU, this IS who he IS. A preseason rank of 54th to 105th..... Pardon me if that doesn't strike fear into Husker fans or team. Seriously, I see an ass whoppin for CU, it could turn into a trip to the woodshed for you if NU gets out to a quick lead.
Please, How do CU fans feel confident otherwise? Do you feel CU has superior talent? I don't live and die NUFB like in my youth but they will defiantly be coming back to relevance, closer to the hunt than they have been in 15 years for sure very soon.

That is the most ignorant thing I have ever seen. CU has the talent on offense to absolutely humiliate the Nebraska secondary. I honestly see CU scoring 3-5 TD’s from 40+ Yards in this game. It’s not gonna be pretty. You’re corncobs are in a lot deeper hole than the Buffs currently. Frost is not going to turn them around that quick in season one let alone second game of season. You are smoking some serious crack. You have no idea what is coming at you if you think huskers win by at least 2 tds. What a freaking joke and a clown you are

How many of the players in those classes are still there?
I'm afraid enough to beat CU.... Sorry. The measurables heading into fall camp are pretty impressive. The jump those players made in the weightroom and in their speed is the buzz locally, honestly, you can't get away from it on the radio. Was listening to Jim Rome just to escape for a day and who is the big interview.... Frost.
Frost is pulling the right strings so far. He's brought in not only TO and McBride to speak but a couple of the old Blackshirts to explain to the players what is expected of them as far as holding each other accountable for everything from workouts, practice effort, nutrition, classes. The framework of the old ways is being reimplemented, complete with secret desk drawers for guns and all.
Those kids weren't being pushed or held accountable by Riley, it's painfully obvious in the player comments you hear. It has the appearance of coming together pretty rapidly the last couple weeks, maybe more than the staff hoped for coming in. As much as I didn't expect much for this year with the brutal schedule and existing "soft" roster, I'm getting the feeling my $50 bet with a buddy might be closer than I thought (7 wins or less and I win, I thought it was a lock, I almost felt bad for him). Sounds from the staff are in the tone of being happy with the talent they have in house already. Before fall camp Frost stated "other teams better get us now because next year we are going to be making some noise" (something like that) is recently getting replaced by "why not this year" type stuff. If his freshman QB picks this O up like it sounds he is, that could be a unexpected bonus..... Or it could be that I'm tainted by the red bubble hanging over the state.... We'll see, but I don't see CU beating NU in Lincoln.

NU by 2 TDs.... Book it.
Coloring book? Do you think this is CUs turn around/break out year? You have a coach that is 41-59 (.41) career and is 25-38 (.39) at CU, this IS who he IS. A preseason rank of 54th to 105th..... Pardon me if that doesn't strike fear into Husker fans or team. Seriously, I see an ass whoppin for CU, it could turn into a trip to the woodshed for you if NU gets out to a quick lead.
Please, How do CU fans feel confident otherwise? Do you feel CU has superior talent? I don't live and die NUFB like in my youth but they will defiantly be coming back to relevance, closer to the hunt than they have been in 15 years for sure very soon.

CU went 10-2 two years ago after being picked LAST our division. Keep reading stats. When the game is played that doesn’t matter. You obviously have no clue about our team now. We could have easily won 7-8 games last year and had Washington within a TD in the 4th.
This years CU team is better. You are in for a rude awakening

That is the most ignorant thing I have ever seen. CU has the talent on offense to absolutely humiliate the Nebraska secondary. I honestly see CU scoring 3-5 TD’s from 40+ Yards in this game. It’s not gonna be pretty. You’re corncobs are in a lot deeper hole than the Buffs currently. Frost is not going to turn them around that quick in season one let alone second game of season. You are smoking some serious crack. You have no idea what is coming at you if you think huskers win by at least 2 tds. What a freaking joke and a clown you are
Will save this post. #PureGold

This is going to be a fun game regardless. You coming to town?

I'm afraid enough to beat CU.... Sorry. The measurables heading into fall camp are pretty impressive. The jump those players made in the weightroom and in their speed is the buzz locally, honestly, you can't get away from it on the radio. Was listening to Jim Rome just to escape for a day and who is the big interview.... Frost.
Frost is pulling the right strings so far. He's brought in not only TO and McBride to speak but a couple of the old Blackshirts to explain to the players what is expected of them as far as holding each other accountable for everything from workouts, practice effort, nutrition, classes. The framework of the old ways is being reimplemented, complete with secret desk drawers for guns and all.
Those kids weren't being pushed or held accountable by Riley, it's painfully obvious in the player comments you hear. It has the appearance of coming together pretty rapidly the last couple weeks, maybe more than the staff hoped for coming in. As much as I didn't expect much for this year with the brutal schedule and existing "soft" roster, I'm getting the feeling my $50 bet with a buddy might be closer than I thought (7 wins or less and I win, I thought it was a lock, I almost felt bad for him). Sounds from the staff are in the tone of being happy with the talent they have in house already. Before fall camp Frost stated "other teams better get us now because next year we are going to be making some noise" (something like that) is recently getting replaced by "why not this year" type stuff. If his freshman QB picks this O up like it sounds he is, that could be a unexpected bonus..... Or it could be that I'm tainted by the red bubble hanging over the state.... We'll see, but I don't see CU beating NU in Lincoln.
Been eating runzas in yer single wide? You produced a hell of a run in sentence there.

Haha local buzz? Farmers talking about what they heard farmer bob say about the team on the radio? Frost will probably be good for you, but it probably won’t be much better than Solich or Pelini and it sure as hell ain’t happening in 2018.

Haha local buzz? Farmers talking about what they heard farmer bob say about the team on the radio? Frost will probably be good for you, but it probably won’t be much better than Solich or Pelini and it sure as hell ain’t happening in 2018.
Dude, you've been here for so long.... When you going to pry that wallet open and get an AV? How tight are you bruh? Gunna ride for free your whole life?

NU by 2 TDs.... Book it.
Recently, Nebraska has been taken behind the woodshed far more often than they’ve actually dished it out, so I’m not sure what makes you so confident. Frost? Because he turned around a G5 program that resides in the heart of the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country? You expect him to duplicate those results in year one, week two, at a complete rebuild of a program like Nebraska?

Recently, Nebraska has been taken behind the woodshed far more often than they’ve actually dished it out, so I’m not sure what makes you so confident. Frost? Because he turned around a G5 program that resides in the heart of the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country? You expect him to duplicate those results in year one, week two, at a complete rebuild of a program like Nebraska?

Bingo, with how long Nebraska has been in the dumps, it is almost insane to think even Nick Saban could turn them dominant in game 2.
There are husker fans about to go to college that have never seen this team win a conference title

This...hahaha. I thought those were something new for them that kNU was trying out this year.

Let’s not forget that Colorado almost beat Alabama and Nick Saban with Dan Hawkins as coach. Waylon thinks the huskers will beat CU in their second game? Let’s just put Frost in the college football hall of fame right now
You telling me the 2018 huskers are better than 2007 Bama? And 2018 Buffs are worse than 2007 Buffs?

Last edited:
Bull****, I agree Frost is a good hire, but husker fans are in for a rude awakening if they think this thing turns around at a flip of a switch

Help me out here. CU was a 5 win team last year. Right?

And their fans are hoping for a bowl game this year. That means 6 wins. Maybe?

I see 6 wins for CU on the schedule after beginning 2-5. Maybe 7 after the rough start. Again time will tell.

As for Nebraska. I have no idea how the Huskers end up this year as nobody has a clue how the team will respond to Frost's new style of play. I do know the cupboard was not left barren for Frost and Staff. We'll know more after the first game.

Never gets old.
db87d144-f5b4-4007-8db5-e51a69baafe2-jpeg.26468

Attachments

• DB87D144-F5B4-4007-8DB5-E51A69BAAFE2.jpeg
    DB87D144-F5B4-4007-8DB5-E51A69BAAFE2.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 116
Aren’t they saying the same thing about us though?

Are they? We have something to go off of though (Coaches Players Schemes from last year and improvements). They have new coaches, new schemes, ATTRITION, and not the right players in the right positions. The Great Nick Saban at Alabama ended the regular season with a 6–6 record, including a four-game losing streak, a particularly humiliating loss at home to Louisiana-Monroe, and a sixth straight loss to Auburn in the Iron Bowl. The Crimson Tide defeated Colorado in the 2007 Independence Bowl, 30–24, to end the year 7–6.

Last edited:
Aren’t they saying the same thing about us though?
CU had an awful defense last year but still only gave up 41 to ASU and 45 to Khalil Tate. Nebraska gave up 54+ in half of their 8 losses. MAYBE Frost is able to get that defense to take a step forward, but that unit still isn’t going to be good in 2018, especially not in week two. Add to that, their offense relies heavily on a QB who can run Frost’s system to perfection, and it’s going to take some time.

CU had an awful defense last year but still only gave up 41 to ASU and 45 to Khalil Tate. Nebraska gave up 54+ in half of their 8 losses. MAYBE Frost is able to get that defense to take a step forward, but that unit still isn’t going to be good in 2018, especially not in week two. Add to that, their offense relies heavily on a QB who can run Frost’s system to perfection, and it’s going to take some time.

Aiden Martinez

upload_2018-8-15_21-50-48.png

Ohio State hasn't punted against Nebraska since 2012

I think everyone in Fuskerland and across the country really seems to forget that the UCF defense has been trash both years under Scott. He brought the same DC with him to Lincoln and the defense will probably still be trash.

Back