What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

284CC2E1-436A-40BB-BBFA-2BBF19CACBCF.jpeg
Sad Ben Affleck GIF

When it was tied and it appeared nebraska would have the ball last, I told my special lady (who appeared concerned), "it's okay -Martinez will fumble...he's a fumbler." He did on the very next play.

I don't even mind Martinez. He seems like a nice young man. And as much joy as it brings me to see Scott Frost so wrecked, it's really the pain that Domann must be feeling that makes me the most happy.

When it was tied and it appeared ****braska would have the ball last, I told my special lady (who appeared concerned), "it's okay -Martinez will fumble...he's a fumbler." He did on the very next play.

I was at a neighborhood birthday party tonight of a lady whose husband is a die-hard fusker (he actually wore a Nub golf shirt to her b-day party). We were watching the tie ballgame, and I said "this is the exact time when Martinez turns the ball over" and, sure enough, Martinez comes through 30 seconds later. The husband just stared at me for a solid minute afterwards. Then I went down to his basement and played ping pong and drank all his beer.

When it was tied and it appeared ****braska would have the ball last, I told my special lady (who appeared concerned), "it's okay -Martinez will fumble...he's a fumbler." He did on the very next play.

I don't even mind Martinez. He seems like a nice young man. And as much joy as it brings me to see Scott Frost so wrecked, it's really the pain that Domann must be feeling that makes me the most happy.
Nub fans have been crying about that fumble, saying the whistle should've been blown because his progress was stopped. You know the old expression, saying, whatever. Everyone has an asshole and they all stink. Keep crying Nubs.

They had a Jacob Collier situation on that fumble. Michigan’s best player, Aiden Hutchison, went to tackle Martinez while he was in the pile, still moving forward. The live play made it look like he went low but you can’t see anything for certain because he comes in from the side and there are several players in the way.

That didn’t stop Nebraska fans from overreacting of course:

C8C59BC7-105D-4906-9540-CC9E7198933A.jpeg

Countless examples of this exact post lol. Then:

Hilariously, there are still people calling it dirty in the comments.

They had a Jacob Collier situation on that fumble. Michigan’s best player, Aiden Hutchison, went to tackle Martinez while he was in the pile, still moving forward. The live play made it look like he went low but you can’t see anything for certain because he comes in from the side and there are several players in the way.

That didn’t stop ****braska fans from overreacting of course:

View attachment 47381

Countless examples of this exact post lol. Then:

Hilariously, there are still people calling it dirty in the comments.

Something tells me they’ll take it qwhite a bit easier on Aidan.

Last edited:

I had almost the exact same situation. I didn’t specify fumble, but I said, “Here comes the backbreaking Martinez turnover. It’s who he is.” He nearly threw a poor INT the previous possession, so you knew some kind of turnover was coming. If we can see it coming, it must be all the more heartbreaking to be a nub fan who also knows it’s coming.

I have said this many times
Whatever deal with the Devil that Devaney and Osborne made to allow for dominance from 1970-2000 had a payback clause! 2001-2031 is that period.

At some point, do the nub players collectively figure out that Frost throws them under the bus every week, and just quit on him? Some have, and bolted out of Lincoln faster than Mel Tucker. I’m just curious when the rest just say, “**** it! we can’t make this asshole happy…”

Back