What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Hopefully the UW Huskies bring him on. Can't think of anyone else I might prefer more for his skill set to be unleashed upon.

I don't know. I truly believe Frost is more than capable of creating another turnover machine at the QB position. But yeah AM had it timed to the second when to fumble or throw a pick to maximize the trauma on 'the finest fans anywhere'. Truly skilled that kNU yardage record holder and the HC who set him up to fail so well. I will truly miss seeing that well oiled tandem v2 machine of failure.

I don't know. I truly believe Frost is more than capable of creating another turnover machine at the QB position. But yeah AM had it timed to the second when to fumble or throw a pick to maximize the trauma on 'the finest fans anywhere'. Truly skilled that kNU yardage record holder and the HC who set him up to fail so well. I will truly miss seeing that well oiled tandem v2 machine of failure.
This post is making it even harder for me to hate Utah. One of our Ute friends gets on here and starts talking **** about the nubs?

Impressive.

Unlike previous ****braska quarterbacks, I actually like Martinez (and not just because of the magnificent turnovers). He seems like a nice young man.
Same here. I have had respect for him ever since he was asked in an interview about the Callier tackle and he said something along the lines of 'when you're playing in a game things happen fast, and I don't think there was any bad intent with the tackle". Rather than try and fuel the fire. Just seems like a good kid.

I hope that he transfers somewhere and goes off. I hope that the Fusker faithful are once again relegated to rooting for a proxy team and proxy player like they did when they all rooted for and traveled to watch UCF play in bowl games because Nebraska did not play in one.

Last edited:
I see the Nubs hired Mickey Joseph.

I was going to make fun of them for going all in on bringing back Nubs from the past as their strategic plan to fix their mess of a program, but then I looked in the mirror.
They’ve convinced themselves that he is an ace coach from LSU. Maybe his southern accent wasn’t up to speed?

They had moral victories over both teams in the B1G championship game. Just give them their rings now.
I found a "Moral Victory National Champions" trophy someone had posted on a Bama board. Hereby awarded to Scott Frost.
cry_baby_trophy_medium.jpg

Back