What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

If Rhule is motivated to be as good as he can be, this will prove to be a great hire for them. But I think it's still tough to get back to former glory given it's Stincoln.

If Rhule is just looking at this as his final big payday and focusing on how he's going to spend all that money after a few years in Lincoln, then this will turn out just like Frosty.
Wasn’t Hoiberg lauded as a great hire for them too?

Funny, I always thought that the Huskers winning resulted in less domestic violence for the women of Nebraska. Well I guess that theory is out the window.

Like the day after he was named baylor's head coach? I wanted to punch him years before he even landed in lincoln. **** that dude.
I'm so thankful.

I had been worried that my hatred of Nebraska was at capacity. It made me sad to think there was no way there was more room in my heart to despise them more.

But then they hire the former Baylor HC to be their HC and the guy he's replacing but was going to stay on in a major role gets put in jail for domestic violence.

Thank you, Jesus.

I'm so thankful.

I had been worried that my hatred of Nebraska was at capacity. It made me sad to think there was no way there was more room in my heart to despise them more.

But then they hire the former Baylor HC to be their HC and the guy he's replacing but was going to stay on in a major role gets put in jail for domestic violence.

Thank you, Jesus.
As I've grown on my journey though life, so has the capacity within my heart to hate nebraska.

Back