What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

So with all of the husker players that have jumped off the ship that they think is heading for an iceberg...how long before this turns into the movie Necessary Roughness? Will Frost ping former in-state QB’s that never enrolled in college, after deciding to take on the family business? Will open tryouts be held?
If they bring in Kathy Ireland, I might have to watch some games!

Did you watch NU last year WVS? I don't understand how your entire fanbase thinks Husker Jesus is going to turn you around as quickly as he did UCF-there's so much talent in Florida that UCF can get studs without having to do much outside of that state. Nebraska? Not so much. You're in for a long couple years, including two consecutive losses at our hands. Prepare yourself.
Yeah, grab a mirror. It's not like NU is playing Bama, they are playing ****ing Colorado.

Watching the final minutes of the '89 game and the only thing more glorious than their noodle arm QB crossing the line of scrimmage at the end was Tom Rouen's mullet. Thing was an absolute beaut.

And Colorado is playing ****ing Nebraska, a team where half their players weren’t alive the last time the Huskers were relevant in college football
LOL. What's your point? The fact zero of CUs players were alive when y'all had your splash of success means what?..... Nothing. It means nothing.

LOL. What's your point? The fact zero of CUs players were alive when y'all had your splash of success means what?..... Nothing. It means nothing.
CU has been in the playoff conversation in November more recently than Nebraska. Cu has a conference title more recently than Nebraska, CU has played for a conference title more recently than Nebraska. On paper, CU looks to absolutely humiliate the Nebraska secondary. It’s not going to be fun for you on 9/8. Not at all! I’m actually more nervous about playing a CSU team that just lost to Hawaii than Nebraska.
And just remember, CU is the one who ruined your in the past program where no sane person would want to spend 4 years going to school or playing football.

Last edited:
P
CU has been in the playoff conversation in November more recently than Nebraska. Cu has a conference title more recently than Nebraska, CU has played for a conference title more recently than Nebraska. On paper, CU looks to absolutely humiliate the Nebraska secondary. It’s not going to be fun for you on 9/8. Not at all! I’m actually more nervous about playing a CSU team that just lost to Hawaii than Nebraska.
And just remember, CU is the one who ruined your in the past program where no sane person would want to spend 4 years going to school or playing football.
playoff conversation??? A playoff conversation, LOL oh boy. I stand so corrected LOL. Who were the two people in the conversation, I'd like to hear their take LOL. Refresh my memory, was this during the BCS or our current system of 4 teams? because I just don't think CU has had much national attention for anything football related. Thanks Unleash, you started my day with a laugh buddy.

P

playoff conversation??? A playoff conversation, LOL oh boy. I stand so corrected LOL. Who were the two people in the conversation, I'd like to hear their take LOL. Refresh my memory, was this during the BCS or our current system of 4 teams? because I just don't think CU has had much national attention for anything football related. Thanks Unleash, you started my day with a laugh buddy.
Yes. 2016. They were in playoff contention.

Nine more days...I got a hunch this player is going to have a big day in Lincoln next week!

ecc_bNBi_400x400.jpg

Yes. 2016. They were in playoff contention.
So how did you go from that to "Sucks" so fast, its only 2018?
Sorry, I don't remember that 3 loss team being in the playoff hunt, my bad. I'm sure Pac12TV probably talked a couple sentences about that before that last ass pounding from Washington.
But hey, If that's your idea of "being in the conversation" then by all means ride that bad boy till the wheels come off it. will look that much better for Nebraska when the wheels come off for you in Lincoln.

Sorry, I don't remember that 3 loss team being in the playoff hunt, my bad. I'm sure Pac12TV probably talked a couple sentences about that before that last ass pounding from Washington.
But hey, If that's your idea of "being in the conversation" then by all means ride that bad boy till the wheels come off it. will look that much better for Nebraska when the wheels come off for you in Lincoln.

game-graphic-for-mediaos-1505589248.jpg

Lol! What were you saying again? Hmm, let’s see...being known for embarrassing losses to northern Illinois or being ranked #8 at the end of the regular season? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don’t know what to choose!

WVS let's get a few things straight-First, your entire fanbase needs to join the 21st century. You are not EVER going to win at the level you did under Tom Osborne again because of the conference you now play in. Cite recruiting rankings to me all you want (most of the kids from the last two classes are now no longer in Lincoln-so if we look at things that way, we've probably recruited at a higher level than you have), but you're playing for leftovers wherever you go recruit. Frost is the right guy for your program, and I think he can consistently win 8-9 games a year if you give him the time to do it. Two, let's talk about time. You're in the middle of a culture change type of coaching change-which has brought with it a fair amount of attrition. I don't get how you guys think you're magically going to go from a 4-8 team who wasn't competitive the majority of the time (at least in conference play-let's also keep in mind that you don't get to play Rutgers this year) to a bowl team, much less the 8 wins that your fanbase thinks after reading the fake news that the local papers are putting out. You're not better than 4 or 5 wins, but you're going to look much more competent.

Lol! What were you saying again? Hmm, let’s see...being known for embarrassing losses to northern Illinois or being ranked #8 at the end of the regular season? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don’t know what to choose!
It took three bad hires at AD and three bad hires at HC and a decade and a half to get there for NU, what's CUs excuse?... Don't worry about where NU has been, worry about where they are going. CU is NOT a team on the rise, NU can only go up from where they are.
Without the crappy OOC sched CU had to puff your record up to 5 wins..... man, I see a toilet. 3 winning records and 4 bowl games in the last 15 years is not a conversation piece, its a laughing stock.
NU is what everybody agrees at their low point since the 50's in the last 15 years still has 11 winning records 12 bowl games... even the worst NU coach of my lifetime (Reily) finished .500.

WVS let's get a few things straight-First, your entire fanbase needs to join the 21st century. You are not EVER going to win at the level you did under Tom Osborne again because of the conference you now play in. Cite recruiting rankings to me all you want (most of the kids from the last two classes are now no longer in Lincoln-so if we look at things that way, we've probably recruited at a higher level than you have), but you're playing for leftovers wherever you go recruit. Frost is the right guy for your program, and I think he can consistently win 8-9 games a year if you give him the time to do it. Two, let's talk about time. You're in the middle of a culture change type of coaching change-which has brought with it a fair amount of attrition. I don't get how you guys think you're magically going to go from a 4-8 team who wasn't competitive the majority of the time (at least in conference play-let's also keep in mind that you don't get to play Rutgers this year) to a bowl team, much less the 8 wins that your fanbase thinks after reading the fake news that the local papers are putting out. You're not better than 4 or 5 wins, but you're going to look much more competent.
CU was a 5 win team with a powder-puff OOC.... Like I said, it's not Bama rolling into town, its a losing record in this millennium Buffalo team with an under .500 coach steering the ship. Statistically I think Mike Reilly is a better coach lifetime than your HC.

CU was a 5 win team with a powder-puff OOC.... Like I said, it's not Bama rolling into town, its a losing record in this millennium Buffalo team with an under .500 coach steering the ship. Statistically I think Mike Reilly is a better coach lifetime than your HC.
Mike who? You must be a devout Fusker fan.

Oooooooookay Mr. Husker Troll. Whatever you say! Can't wait to make you guys look stupid next weekend.

Yes, when CU was 10-2 to finish the regular season, they had the inside track to playoffs in the 4th spot if they won the Conf Champ game v Washington. Lots of discussion around the country.

It took three bad hires at AD and three bad hires at HC and a decade and a half to get there for NU, what's CUs excuse?... Don't worry about where NU has been, worry about where they are going. CU is NOT a team on the rise, NU can only go up from where they are.
Without the crappy OOC sched CU had to puff your record up to 5 wins..... man, I see a toilet. 3 winning records and 4 bowl games in the last 15 years is not a conversation piece, its a laughing stock.
NU is what everybody agrees at their low point since the 50's in the last 15 years still has 11 winning records 12 bowl games... even the worst NU coach of my lifetime (Reily) finished .500.
Nice job looking where Nebraska is going instead of where they have been, **** face. Putting all your eggs in the Frost basket and assuming he’s going to do better than Bo Pelini, who averaged 9 wins/season, seems like wishful thinking. Your joke of a fan base and administration has zero awareness about Nebraska’s place in the hierarchy of college football in the 21st century. We don’t have to be Bama coming into Lincoln to be confident, because we know we’re playing a 4-8 team who has lost most of their top rated recruits over the last 2-3 years and will be breaking in a new, G5 coaching staff in week 2. Good luck next weekend dickbag.

Yes, when CU was 10-2 to finish the regular season, they had the inside track to playoffs in the 4th spot if they won the Conf Champ game v Washington. Lots of discussion around the country.

Had Michigan beaten Ohio State and we won the Pac 12, we'd have been in the Peach Bowl 2 years ago......NU was in..........some bowl game I don't remember.

Nice job looking where Nebraska is going instead of where they have been, **** face. Putting all your eggs in the Frost basket and assuming he’s going to do better than Bo Pelini, who averaged 9 wins/season, seems like wishful thinking. Your joke of a fan base and administration has zero awareness about Nebraska’s place in the hierarchy of college football in the 21st century. We don’t have to be Bama coming into Lincoln to be confident, because we know we’re playing a 4-8 team who has lost most of their top rated recruits over the last 2-3 years and will be breaking in a new, G5 coaching staff in week 2. Good luck next weekend dickbag.

Thanks for the new sig line.

Last edited:

Safe to say WVS won't be making an appearance at the Allbuffs tailgate in Lincoln?

Look, the entire state of ****braska and their pathetic 'university' is a total ****ing joke. FACT! What a God awful, ugly, nasty place to go to school. I know a couple of dumbass ****braskans that collected a degree from kNU... Even those dumb****s agree they learned nothing in 6 years of 'college', and that today their degrees are useless. Oh well, I guess someone has to pick up my trash, flip burgers for my kid, and clean our swimming pools.

Give it up already you inbred, toothless, uncivilized, dirty goat****ers. You WILL have your assess handed to you on 9/8. You'll see. So in the meantime, shut your ****ing cornholes and get back in your ****ing double-wide.

Look, the entire state of ****braska and their pathetic 'university' is a total ****ing joke. FACT! What a God awful, ugly, nasty place to go to school. I know a couple of dumbass ****braskans that collected a degree from kNU... Even those dumb****s agree they learned nothing in 6 years of 'college', and that today their degrees are useless. Oh well, I guess someone has to pick up my trash, flip burgers for my kid, and clean our swimming pools.

Give it up already you inbred, toothless, uncivilized, dirty goat****ers. You WILL have your assess handed to you on 9/8. You'll see. So in the meantime, shut your ****ing cornholes and get back in your ****ing double-wide.
Really the only poster who understands this thread.

Back