What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Harry Potter Whatever GIF by Harry Potter And The Cursed Child
Outstanding

I talked to a couple AllBuffers about this when it happened but Rhule was on a podcast and said this:

Which was in large part to the push back on some of the assistant hires he made. Not only did the “give it 3 years” not go over all that well but the fact that he’s already feeling questioned during the easiest time to be a Nebraska HC (the offseason). Seriously it’s just all puff pieces and kool-aid right now where the majority of their Slowpoke fans are comparing the young WR coach to Lincoln Riley(!). Mike Riley and his wife were heckled on a date at a HS football game. You ain’t seen nothin yet if you think their fans are annoying already.

I was just looking at Rhule's coaching staff. If I was a Nub fan, I'd be pissed. Satterfield probably has the best resume and South Carolina couldn't get him out of there fast enough. Their tight ends coach is a Mitch Rodrigue type hire. None of them have exciting resumes.

Rhule thinks he's gonna coach up the coaches and I can't wait for this epic failure.

Last edited:
I was just looking at Rhule's coaching staff. If I was a Nub fan, I'd be pissed. Satterfield probably has the best resume and South Carolina couldn't get him out of their fast enough. Their tight ends coach is a Mitch Rodrigue type hire. None of them have exciting resumes.

Rhule thinks he's gonna coach up the coaches and I can't wait for this epic failure.
That's so unfair. Everyone needs to wait 3 years before giving any criticism.

😂😂😂

I was just looking at Rhule's coaching staff. If I was a Nub fan, I'd be pissed. Satterfield probably has the best resume and South Carolina couldn't get him out of there fast enough. Their tight ends coach is a Mitch Rodrigue type hire. None of them have exciting resumes.

I don't know how he's going to do in Lincoln. But what appears to be a substandard staff has me absolutely giddy for the possibility of another coaching failure for nebraska.

I don’t care to do the research but did Rhule have weak staffs on resume at his previous college stops? Or is this by far his weakest staff?

I just found out my business partner is a nub fan and wants to go to the game together. What do I do? Tell him to get ****ed? Or bring him and hand out piss balloons and marshmallow filled batteries to throw at him?
Jeezus you didn't do any due diligence at all going into a business partnership with someone? Now you know his decision making is as bad as it gets, terminate the relationship immediately!

I just found out my business partner is a nub fan and wants to go to the game together. What do I do? Tell him to get ****ed? Or bring him and hand out piss balloons and marshmallow filled batteries to throw at him?
We’ve discussed this on the board. Do not bring husker friends or family. I told my father in law to go **** himself. Non negotiable.

And a much richer recruiting ground to work in.

With plenty in the bags.
He has a fat budget for assistants and he gets these guys in there? Rhule always was my least favorite cause he thinks he is so damn smart, and that failed at Carolina, and is going to fail in Lincoln. Temple was not going to pressure him to do anything, and Baylor just wanted to dig out of a 6-foot hole.

Back