What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

This looks like what happens during daylight of a horror movie from the point of view of the crazed killer.

That is a seriously weird marketing choice.
odWeuXUjtytrLOs6DdLovlIm78g3fl.jpg

I don’t think there is a better time to point out the Nebraska isn’t for everybody.
I wonder what proofreading company was farmed out for the final draft on this slogan. It’s probably safe to say that the final rough draft was “N’braska: Honesslee, i’ain’t fer nobody” (I’m not sure if I spelled and translated that correctly)

I wonder what proofreading company was farmed out for the final draft on this slogan. It’s probably safe to say that the final rough draft was “N’braska: Honesslee, i’ain’t fer nobody” (I’m not sure if I spelled and translated that correctly)
Don't worry about the spelling or translation. They won't be offended, most of them can't read.

It's a branding dilemma. Do you try to optimize your brand to appeal to your fanbase or optimize it for your recruiting audience?

They should 100% optimizedto appeal to the latter. The fan base is what it is. It will be there either way, especially if they win.

They are ridiculing the culture that CP represents and is building, which is exactly the opposite of what they need to do.

Wilbon and Kornheiser did a segment on Rhule and CP. They, especially Wilbon, ripped Rhule a new one. Referring to Rhule’s apparent jab at CP for so many transfers, Wilbon called Rhule a sanctimonious liar. He said that if the portal were a place, Rhule would send a private jet there and pack it with as many transfers as he could get. :ROFLMAO:

Wilbon and Kornheiser did a segment on Rhule and CP. They, especially Wilbon, ripped Rhule a new one. Referring to Rhule’s apparent jab at CP for so many transfers, Wilbon called Rhule a sanctimonious liar. He said that if the portal were a place, Rhule would send a private jet there and pack it with as many transfers as he could get. :ROFLMAO:
I really think the little jabs and shots back and forth does nothing but help both schools. It's annoying that it helps the nubs, but it does.

It also draws attention to the rivalry, which again is good for both schools.

But, and it pains me to say it, it's probably better for CU right now, because it increases our value to the B1G.

I really think the little jabs and shots back and forth does nothing but help both schools. It's annoying that it helps the nubs, but it does.

But, and it pains me to say it, it's probably better for CU right now, because it increases our value to the B1G.
I'm pretty happy about it all. Not only does it drive exposure higher and lead to a big viewership when we play... it also gives me a ton of confidence that the Nubs are fvcked if Rhule's philosophy is to do the opposite of what Prime does.

P.S. I don't believe that's his philosophy. I think he's getting little traction in the portal, would be going down the same path as Prime if he was capable, and that he's a fvcking hypocrite trying to spin a bad situation.

74DF874B-5D29-4680-B240-58BDA5CABA72.gif

Fuskers going full Uncle Rico.

I think that was a good move on their behalf...children should be feeling safer on Saturdays going forward.

That's going to be the only nice thing I say or think about those cornholers from the east.

Rhule will rue that moment he talked about Coach Prime.

Rhule is trying to mirror what Mac did back in the 80’s. He’s taking shots at a school that he knows will get his fans riled up. He can’t take shots at Iowa because Iowa has owned their ass the last 15 years. He has to pick a school that A) he plays this year, B) his fans hate, and C) he can walk away from a loss feeling like he actually won so long as he keeps it close. That’s us. Not a bad strategy if he can make his team competitive.

Elitist indifference and snobbish douchebaggery are my preferred forms of bullying so this is awesome for me.

Inauthentic encouragement and belittling comments will be the tone du jour this fall
Have you been somewhere else recently?

Elitist indifference and snobbish douchebaggery are my preferred forms of bullying so this is awesome for me.

Inauthentic encouragement and belittling comments will be the tone du jour this fall

Really? Step up your game, then. Several of us are running rings around you.

Back